-DoD- - NW Alliance Recruiting!

DeletedUser

Greetings, forumites!

I am Liam, founder of -DoD-, a new NW alliance in Hyperborea.

What can we offer?

Trust - My friend, Paul, and I have led groups on Tribal Wars and have a close friendship. As such, we will stick with the alliance through thick and thin, we're always willing to spread this loyalty to a larger group.

Dedication - As stated, we've led entities - successful ones, at that. Our highlight was leading a rank two group, albeit numerous top 10 milestones have been made.

Professionalism - As leaders, we understand confidentiality and peer evaluation are important aspects. We will strive to improve ourselves and others in the light others may shed, in the most organised manner possible.

Banter & a Laugh - We operate through Skype mostly, as we find it's a more handy method of communication. It's free and is safe to download from the official site, so please don't hesitate to download it and give us a shout.

What is our criteria?

- Be in the North-West.
- Be active.
- Have Skype (This is the only way you will get in).

These are our only requirements, we care not for points and, as far as I'm concerned, if you're active you will learn.

Please add me as a contact @ 'someformofnonsensecalledpushty' if you are interested. I cannot guarantee I will watch this thread, I can, however, guarantee that I will see a Skype request within 8 hours of its sending.

Best Regards,

(D) Liam (D)

DeletedUser

Just a word of warning... If you add him on Skype expect a lot of spam :p