Answered Does a wall help the attacker to defend the siege? +1

• Thread starter DeletedUser55682
  • Start date

DeletedUser55682

Hi everyone,

1: If I have a lvl 20 wall and a tower and somebody lands a successful attack with a CS and starts conquering my city ( Conquest ) and I try to take it back by attacking his siege, will my own wall and tower make it harder?

2: If I want to conquer a city and send 1 attack before the CS lands, 1 CS attack and 1 support for the siege, and I want to send all three before the CS lands, do I have to set the supporting troops to "support" or to "attack" ? I just want to be sure.

Thank you :)

DeletedUser55572

1. Yes

2. Attacks before cs < before landing time
Supports >= after landing time

DeletedUser5268

Hi everyone,

1: If I have a lvl 20 wall and a tower and somebody lands a successful attack with a CS and starts conquering my city ( Conquest ) and I try to take it back by attacking his siege, will my own wall and tower make it harder?

Yes

Hi everyone,
2: If I want to conquer a city and send 1 attack before the CS lands, 1 CS attack and 1 support for the siege, and I want to send all three before the CS lands, do I have to set the supporting troops to "support" or to "attack" ? I just want to be sure.

Thank you :)

In order of actions:

Attack to attack - Attack always has to land before CS
CS to Conquer
Support to support - Support can land at the same time as the CS, or after the CS.