Pnp Does anyone in Idalium fight?

• Thread starter DeletedUser13459
  • Start date

DeletedUser13459

I have played this game for a long time and i have never been so amazed in the lack of fighting ability or more accurately willingness that i have seen thus far in Idalium :Angry:

It seems that everyone playing here feminine or are they just looking to play sim city. even the so called big dogs of the world are a joke! im sorry but you are! in the old days people played with strength and honer, and would fight till they were rimmed. Black Shadows in kappa could have tried to recruit everyone but we didnt, we fought and the rest of the world to their credit actually worked together and beat us. NaTaRaJa never looked to avoid any fights by recruiting any and every potential threat. The same can be said for Shadows Fall, Black, Legions of Achilles (Eta), Bullseye, Project Venom, R4GE (just to name a few).

You guys might think that you are protecting yourselves and sure you probably are but what else are you doing? is there anyone in your oceans to even fight anymore? this world is speed one and only a few months old and everyone in the core is holding hands. that is a joke! i really wish i had have joined at the start of this world in the core with any number of the old people that i have played with over the years so we could have shown you girls how to actually play a war game.

PS sorry iced if you think any of my language is not suitable..
Fixed it, Iced

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21625

I have played this game for a long time and i have never been so amazed in the lack of fighting ability or more accurately willingness that i have seen thus far in Idalium :Angry:

It seems that everyone playing here feminine or are they just looking to play sim city. even the so called big dogs of the world are a joke! im sorry but you are! in the old days people played with strength and honer, and would fight till they were rimmed. Black Shadows in kappa could have tried to recruit everyone but we didnt, we fought and the rest of the world to their credit actually worked together and beat us. NaTaRaJa never looked to avoid any fights by recruiting any and every potential threat. The same can be said for Shadows Fall, Black, Legions of Achilles (Eta), Bullseye, Project Venom, R4GE (just to name a few).

You guys might think that you are protecting yourselves and sure you probably are but what else are you doing? is there anyone in your oceans to even fight anymore? this world is speed one and only a few months old and everyone in the core is holding hands. that is a joke! i really wish i had have joined at the start of this world in the core with any number of the old people that i have played with over the years so we could have shown you girls how to actually play a war game.

PS sorry iced if you think any of my language is not suitable..
Fixed it, Iced

I suppose you are trying to make a valid point here, but is it possible to do so without using "playing feminine" as an insult? I am also thinking that the "girls" know how to play a war game with about the same proficiency as anyone else, or perhaps that is not exactly what you mean either...

No, I'm not being thin-skinned, I'm asking for accuracy. If you have a point to make, please leave the sexist metaphors out of it, and speak plainly.

cheers
ana

DeletedUser13459

haha yeah sorry those that know me know that im not sexist or anything it just frustrates me that people are to scared to fight anymore and i dont think iced would approve of the language i would use normaly

DeletedUser11886

No offense Francis, but your jumping straight into a pit of sharks. I don't think its a good idea to insult a whole world, although I agree that back in the days players only joined grepolis if they were tactical, knowledgeable and actually wanted to play the game not as a Sim. Take Theta (en08) for example, it was the first ever speed 3 world and the fighting there was intense. (it was also my first world, and I had to get used to grepolis harshly) The first World War, where all top 12 alliances fought on two sides happened there, but right now in Idalium its only skirmishes and small scale conquering operations. What happened to grepolis? I have people insulting MRAs, Calling spies a nebbish tactic, and making up false accusations to bring a bad name upon another alliances? MRAs back in the day were actually considered as good until noobs began to join grepolis and caused the term 'MRA' to become the definition of a group of inexperienced players who randomly recruit! Thats false. An MRA CAN be an alliance who gets many requests to join them, or even an alliance who sends out many requests with mails and gets many responses. They do not have to be inexperienced, but it depends on the quality of the leader to keep it all together. Spies as a nobbish tactic? I won't mention any names but when they stated this, I nearly shot myself. If you are able to get a spy into another alliance, don't you consider that alliance as the 'noobs'? They have half wittingly accepted their own downfall. Spies are real life things. No war is won without intelligence and information, unless somehow you win without it… (I dunno.) But spies are a benefit to the person(s) that use it. Grepolis has really been growing into a pile of noobs. In each world, there are only a few 'true' elite members, lets say about 400-1000 and the rest are just either learning, joined the world due to advertisements and decided the game wasn't for them, or they are just advertising other games!

DeletedUser345

Ah kyleli the great simmer himself, please how much fighting did you do on Theta? You don't really seem to be saying much except saying its bad to insult a whole world... trust me I've been banging on about Night Fall's bad tactics for ages. All you seem to have come here for is to further your little MRA cause, may I also say that MRAs were never considered good on grepolis and it was always a pejorative word i'd say.

DeletedUser

Ah kyleli the great simmer himself, please how much fighting did you do on Theta? You don't really seem to be saying much except saying its bad to insult a whole world... trust me I've been banging on about Night Fall's bad tactics for ages. All you seem to have come here for is to further your little MRA cause, may I also say that MRAs were never considered good on grepolis and it was always a pejorative word i'd say.

burn!!

DeletedUser11886

Hi Achilles. Where did I state I fought? ;)

Do you really want to repeat arguments we have already covered?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18740

If we return to subject then I must agree. Fighting on this server is a joke. It is nearly impossible to get any DBP. My guess is that there must be something in the water. It's for sure is a turtle paradise :)

DeletedUser

Saxen, you're not wrong there. I've just been asked by an alliance member to assist in clearing a city. It's a 4K pt and has absolutely no harbor. Perks of being on one of the outer oceans I suppose, there might be more fighting in the middle.

DeletedUser13459

you were asked to clear a 4k city? my god well good luck. haha sorry couldnt resist

kyleli as for your comment. what is the worst thing that can happen by my post? people actually attack? haha pretty sure that was my point ;)

DeletedUser38223

I also find that there is very little fighting in this world,, but i gotta say the core has been and still is at war since the start of the world, Night fall is still at war with 13th legion, which is about to be the second biggest alliance in the world after ravenclaw finishes merging into them

DeletedUser11886

lol, didn't mean to offend you Fran. I just wanted to say that people get mad :p

DeletedUser

you were asked to clear a 4k city? my god well good luck. haha sorry couldnt resist

Most 4K's in my ocean aren't normally exactly taxing to clear. One's with a big wall and a tower are interesting. This is the first time I've seen a city that size without a harbor.

DeletedUser13459

Some fun facts regarding Alliance BPA.

1 Night Fall 466795: Average BPA per member = 1823

2 The Sacred Order 136087: Average BPA per member = 663

3 SEAL TEAM 6 98792: Average BPA per member = 790

4 The 13th Legion 87672: Average BPA per member = 649

5 Ravenclaw 85176: now inactive

6 Idalium Federation 63829: Average BPA per member = 586

7 Swine Veterans 55739: Average BPA per member = 526

8 Irish War Wolves 52772: Average BPA per member =733

9 Romanian Fighters 48365: Average BPA per member = 452

10 Dark of Day 43886: Average BPA per member = 1625

11 MANOWAR 38653: Average BPA per member = 355

12 BOMBS AWAY 38210: Average BPA per member = 3821

DeletedUser

I'm surrounded by relatively powerful players and yet I haven't been attacked once. In fact, I only have 2 defense battles points.

DeletedUser11886

lol, right now BOMBS and DOD are going neck to neck in points. DOD and Night Fall are trying to beat eachother in BP per person.