DoF Advice

DeletedUser40467

So I'm the biggest and most active of the 3 leaders of DoF and I know that some people don't have a positive view of the alliance so what exactly is not great about DoF?

DeletedUser33530

To start you have way too many guys with just one city. Also your recruitment requirement is over 1000 points and first off thats way to low and second you have a guy below 1000 in there.

DeletedUser40467

To start you have way too many guys with just one city. Also your recruitment requirement is over 1000 points and first off thats way to low and second you have a guy below 1000 in there.

The requirements have been meant to be changed for a while and I have now updated that as for the less than 1k point guy he recently got conquered and had to restart
And the 1 city thing there are consequences to that soon enough

DeletedUser

Hello :)

Please do not take this in the wrong way, I just think that the alliance is a bit spread. There is one of your guys (Noordpolis) in my ocean (075) while your top 3 players are a day a way. My alliance would easily be able to coordinate an attack take both his cities and if any support did come we have more than enough time to organize a strong defense. Please note that we wont attack him this was just an example.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40467

Oh I know what you mean about some people being spread out admittedly I need to speak to the others about kicking people who are nowhere near our oceans.
And btw the whole reason I asked is because I want constructive criticism cause I wants DoF to be a better alliance

DeletedUser33530

message me describing how the alliance is run and a will give you some tips.

DeletedUser

I hope that my advice helped :)

And lol Penguin you can never have too many pacts :)

DeletedUser31161

I hope that my advice helped :)

And lol Penguin you can never have too many pacts :)

noob. all respect has been lost

hades i will believe it was you who -repped me after i -repped you for saying you were a noob. anyways obviously you are a noob because like all noobs you can not see how you are a noob and can not argue against it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40467

hades i will believe it was you who -repped me after i -repped you for saying you were a noob. anyways obviously you are a noob because like all noobs you can not see how you are a noob and can not argue against it.
That was a lot of noob you mentioned there

DeletedUser

Mrpenguin is just mad because no body wants to pact with him because his attitude stinks :) Poor Penguin :(

DeletedUser31161

rolf! lol. oh way to funny there. we have actually got to block pacts because to many people want to pact with us

DeletedUser

Hello Mr Nos :)

I'm not sure if he is or not lol but all of the unstable spartans on the forum so far have been a bit full of themselves gloating all the time (Tres, penguin im looking at you's two with your were 1# bango lol :') so it's possible lol :) In game though they are a lot more modest and nicer :)

DeletedUser31161

we're not gloating we are actually being modest. if you knew what we have in our harbors you would be surprised. for example just the other day one of our groups did a op on a player in UCW. he had 7 cities and UCW in that area had 40 cities and we had 20. today the guy has 2 cities and is now in vm. now i'm gloating ;)