Dog Talk

DeletedUser

Just responding in general to all the on here as of late as well as the lack of digestable or interesting material.

To the You guys suck thread ye it kinda does suck alot to be said here but ill keep it short and sweet. Lack of an intelligent individual who is a noob at the game so they have plent of time and energy to spend on a decent paper does hurt. I have ventured into other worlds rooms and yes they are all better than ours, think i stopped after the 8th or 9th one. Owen you leaving did not destroy the world get over yourself. That being said attacks from Detached were there most organized coordianted and planned out tho the ones coming from your city were ill timed and your CS attempt on me was mostly BR and a land attack that a few unit casts and milita could have taken out.

Nickossa you might have caused alot of players from you alliance to lose heart when you left. I dont know enough about you to or the game to qualify or quantify you gold title so i will leave the bickering to others. Forum conversation definately died down with your and Craigs departure.

Besides that, those who know me love or hate me and I would not want it any other way. Im sure there has got to be someone out ther wanting to bash, berate or at least question me. I dt think anyone else has more derogatory cities named after them lol. Maybe I will have a few nice things said. Well my ear is open especially for my one weakness lol.

Your Friend,
Snoop

DeletedUser

lol did u make a thread just to see what ppl think about u? ROFL

DeletedUser

Im sure there has got to be someone out ther wanting to bash, berate or at least question me. I dt think anyone else has more derogatory cities named after them lol. Maybe I will have a few nice things said. Well my ear is open especially for my one weakness lol.

Your Friend,
Snoop

i loved that track you made with dre, deep cover :cool:

DeletedUser

To the You guys suck thread ye it kinda does suck alot to be said here but ill keep it short and sweet. Lack of an intelligent individual who is a noob at the game so they have plent of time and energy to spend on a decent paper does hurt.

This one thing got me... World newspapers didn't happen at all until the later worlds... they didn't exist on the early worlds, and didn't need to... I'd have to expand on the point that the newer worlds have become over reliant on "friendly" newspapers... which have killed off the action that used to be present in the old forums. No-one is willing to step out of the new "done-thing" and therefore you lose both the aspects of not having a paper and not having the running commentry that yo got in the days before newspapers.

DeletedUser

pnp's are much better than newspapers. My favorite pnps are yours kad but then again there are only 2 pnp makers in Corinth and 1 is a mod in PB who has a big ego (that sometimes makes a good pnp though)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26213

Well I do have to say one thing. I was sort of allied with snoop, and despite what many people say about him, to those he was allied with, he was a loyal player, never betrayed anyone (as far as I can tell :p), and that's more that what can be said of most players