Dom era

Deuterium

Hekatontarch
To everyone competing for the coveted sword icon, I wish you all the best of luck.
It's gonna be a long run, but may the best alliance win!

Trist3

Chiliarch
Can someone in the inside let us know what KLAPS stands for? Also please tell me one of you is keeping track of all the name changes and jokes on your profile I wouldn't want to miss any.

DeletedUser55877

Each letter represents an alliance thats in their coalition.

Trist3

Chiliarch
Kleos,
Lykos,
Arkadians.
Who else? I feel like I'm missing the point... IK what CLAPS stands for lol, just not getting the KLAPS

Trist3

Chiliarch
obviously nobody wants to copy your spamming :)
Oof sounds like someone was very happy doing the attacking and putting 100 swords on some players when on offence but can't take it when it's barely half the same amount...

Trist3

Chiliarch
Glad to see you back Trist! :)
THX :D , Just poking my head it, let's see if we can revive this external to it's former glory (if you can call it that)

better as in they don't have people with boosted BP stats :)

Didn't that argument get lost in all the backstabbing and backdoor dealing? (Also would like to quickly point out both skuds and napo with 1Mil Less BP have more BP then anyone from kleos can produce, although shout out to Merc who's not making it easy ;) )

DeletedUser54708

Ohhhh!! I got a shoutout! Yas!

Glad I'm keeping peeps on their toes :p Although nothing like what Lucky and Moon are putting us through. You two are amazing!

How's everyone doing this wonderful Halloween?

DeletedUser54708

Oh wait, got to add Walrus and Drunken in there as well otherwise they'll smash my cities up again. Sorry you two, you're just as great! Great teamwork. Hope you enjoyed my Walls of Gold, they look very pretty but the sun glare is rather annoying.

Trist3

Chiliarch
Oh wait, got to add Walrus and Drunken in there as well otherwise they'll smash my cities up again. Sorry you two, you're just as great! Great teamwork. Hope you enjoyed my Walls of Gold, they look very pretty but the sun glare is rather annoying.
Merc Using dirty tactics and trying to blind our catapults into missing his cities tsss....

@RaghuK I've got a few ideas for some new threads which I'll post in the coming week hopefully, and nothing too BM I'll keep it tame since everyone is being good sport ;)

DeletedUser55877

THX :D , Just poking my head it, let's see if we can revive this external to it's former glory (if you can call it that)

Didn't that argument get lost in all the backstabbing and backdoor dealing? (Also would like to quickly point out both skuds and napo with 1Mil Less BP have more BP then anyone from kleos can produce, although shout out to Merc who's not making it easy ;) )

Sure you can reference that, but that BP is being produced at least in part by the insane amount of cities they can have / slots they got from it. It might have gotten lost, and we have all generally moved on to play the game - but doesn't mean we forgot :)

Trist3

Chiliarch
I guess if you so desperately need an excuse... Not going to bother arguing with you.

In other news, big shout out to @Gigi32 and whoever was helping them defend KSEIM, was a great fight and a close one so gg! (If you want to post some reports of some big hits both defensively and offensively go for it!)

DeletedUser55877

Not trying to make an excuse mate, just had to say it :D

ps it was good fight, gigi was awesome

DeletedUser54708

And my deathmatch with Walrus and Goodie gets sidelined :rolleyes:

But yes, very nicely done on KSEIM. Props to Gigi for sniping 3 cs's. Bloody nerve wracking! Well only so many ls nukes we can kill of Napoli, he's had a month to build up his force, terrifying. I had the distinct pleasure of seeing 20 ls nukes inbound from him myself hahaha