Dominant family

DeletedUser55913

Hi, I have a very good idea, which would have a great influence on the end of the fighting.

What it is about:
You could do it yourself to be the king (with the normal name you give, for example, Little Jani) and be your child, your wife, if you are a girl, you would always have a day
marriage proposal. If they kill you, your eldest child will take over the throne. If the family tree is extinct then negative effects
would be on your town, until there was an offer to be king: This offer would come sometime for 2-5 days. (you will no longer be influenced by your name)
Your baby may have a wedding anniversary of up to one week per week, and it depends on the couple's ability to be receptive.
This offer would be indicated in batch. Each king / prince gets random ability! For example: 30% or more are swordsman.
A king / descendant could live from 60 to 70 years of age. (12 hours a year) The ruler can get a medal after every winning campaign, which is a family tree log
could be found. Of course it applies to the princes, and the more they are stronger. You can do the king at the beginning (face, hair, eyes, mouth, weapon, etc ...)
(The king could be called a different name, for example: Emperor, since it is an ancient play)

A little more detail:
1. Emperor (she is your face in the game): at the beginning of the world you have to make this character (hair, eyes, mouth, etc.)
You also choose your weapon: long distance, hitting, stinging
Once you're ready to get a capability, I'll outline it better. He will be the master of your empire / township, which is exactly the city with 100% higher production. It can be taken out as a straightforward unit and aid, or it can be sent to attack. Duration: until you die or you die between 60 and 70 years old. (This could be culminated with illness later) If you kill another emperor, you will get 1000 hp for it.

2. If the Emperor dies: If the Emperor dies, the Crown Prince takes control of him, he will become the new Emperor. This is usually the oldest son of the deceased emperor. If there are no heirs of negative effects on all cities until it comes to a candidate emperor. This candidate will be a random-born person with a random feature with everything. It will take up to 2 to 5 days for this expectation. If you accept, all negative effects will disappear and everything will be old again.

3. Capital: You must select the capital city. You can only choose one during an emperor's reign. Here the heirs of the throne are born, and there will be the queen who you want to bring the emperor when you are a kid. In this city there is a 500% production bonus. Max population is 1000 more here.
4th Queen: Marriage offers would come on a daily basis, here we should look at how fertile a given queen is, how many percent that I will grasp. Childcare is available every 3 days. The queen lives in the capital and can not be taken out, but she can not be killed, she will die between 50 and 60.
If you want to bring a child, the king must also be in that city.

5. Princes / Offspring: They can be controlled as emperors from the age of 18. They also have special abilities. They do not give bonus production.

6. Abilities: (these are valid only if the emperor is in the city if you send support or whatever, it will be terminated) production of triams, production time decreases by 50% and the attack force is increased by 50%, signaling production, production time 50% decrease and attack power increases by 50%, production of biremes, production time decreases by 50% and attack power increases by 50%, you get 200% more hp, you get 100 blessings per hour, sword rocket attack value 35 , hoplites attack and defense values will be 80, birds are 50% cheaper and 10% stronger, their village is 3 times more, riders 100-100-100, carts 180-180-180 , you will get 10 of your bowels for 1 price, the berth capacity of 100, the attack rate of 50 slots, the booking is 20% shorter

7. Calculation of the year: 1 year - 12 hours

At this moment, I'm reminded, I'm waiting for the opinions! : D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55913

I was curious about the people first. If you say it's okay, then I'd like to work out this.

DeletedUser55913

I can no longer develop this. Now I want to see more opinions.