Lol that is exactly what i meant. I must have not been clear. Read this bit again and see if it makes sense. Ive separated that bit into a separate point to make it easier to read.Good one mate, I like it and hope more players will check your offer and give their opinions so this suggestion will become close to perfection.
Anyways still got few words to say
You say that each alliance can control only 1 Fortress, but I see you also added 1% extra bonus for intruder and I guess these two features come into contra with each other, since if one alliance owns fortress and manages to take all cities from enemy fortress island, they will definitely won't own that 2nd fortress, but whole 20% bonus will be moved towards their side. Also having total of 40% attack/defense boost is already huge, so thought about little change in this and got to this idea.
So each alliance can own 1 Fortress and use all it's features and choose whether they want to have 20% attack or defense boost. If they manage to boot out all enemies from their Fortress island, they gain extra 20% bonus and enemy looses it, in this case this alliance will have 40% bonus boost, but this time they shouldn't have ability to choose whether they want 40% attack or defensive boost, but just make it balanced and the alliance will have 20% boost on both attack/defense and nothing can be changed there.
And after this, if by magick they manage to take at least 1 city from another (3rd) fortress they won't gain extra 1% bonus, but make it just vanish from enemies. This way stronger alliances won't have ability to reach supreme bonus and have huge bonus boosts, but they'll still have motivation to take enemy fortress cities, because that will reduce enemies' bonus. If enemy regains that city, that vanished 1% bonus goes back to them.
I know its a lot but this is a fight to win game so I think its appropriate and everyone has the chance to defend their fortress island and to take others cities. I'm expecting all alliances to be able to build a fortress so the 20% attack/defence bonus should cancel itself out to an extent - the real difference will be in the number of other alliance cities that are taken.Fortress Benefits
- On completion of the fortress all members of an alliance who contributed to its capture receive a set of bonus tokens. I believe speed should also be rewarded here since that would indicate improved planning - say some extra tokens for 1st, 2nd and 3rd but everyone receives some tokens.
- The fortress provides a defence or attack bonus to the alliance commensurate to the number of cities held on the island. So if all 20 anchors are filled then the alliance receives a 20% bonus. Once captured a fortress can never be lost but loss of a city on the island results in a 1% loss to the bonus, 2 city losses results in a 2% loss and so on. Cities on the island can never be less than 100% morale as a defender or under siege. The alliance leaders/founders allocate the bonus as they wish to defence or attack but this cannot be changed more than once every 3 days. and cannot exceed 20% for either defence or attack.
- The bonus 1% can be taken by the enemy if an island city is captured provided the enemy also owns a fortress. This will mean it is possible for an alliance to have a 21% bonus with one extra city, 22% with 2 extra cities etc to allocate as they wish between def and attack.
- Players must be in the alliance for 72 hours before they can benefit from the bonus. This will help the jump in jump out for avoiding the BP restrictions.
- The fortress cannot be attacked but can be used by members of the alliance to dodge troops including myth units. Once dodged all troops can hide in the fortress. The tt from any alliance city to the fortress will be standardised - say 10minutes. The fortress has access to all temples on the island so as long as all 6 gods are represented in the island cities then all myths can be dodged there.
This was bonus transfer was your idea really mate and i think its brilliant.