Domination Tab

DeletedUser57069

This is what I see for the dom tab. Every few hours I can look at the rankings, but then they are gone again.

@Hydna

1595005160718.png

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Thanks. The data is there and the Dom era has started it is just a viewing issue.

I can replicate this but for me it works in incognito. I am investigating why some can see this and others cant. Please try incognito initially. I do have one player who says it still doesn't work but for now this does solve the issue for some.

Macca1

Hoplite
Thanks. The data is there and the Dom era has started it is just a viewing issue.

I can replicate this but for me it works in incognito. I am investigating why some can see this and others cant. Please try incognito initially. I do have one player who says it still doesn't work but for now this does solve the issue for some.
It doesnt work in incognito for me. This really is an important part of a DOM world.

Hydna

Grepolis Team
If you are having this issue please raise a ticket. I have reported this to the developers but it is not happening to everyone and it is difficult to replicate. I can get better evidence if you report it officially.

Macca1

Hoplite
I have raised a ticket and i further note that i havent found anyone that it is working for yet unfortunately