Domination world Alliance Thermopylae

DeletedUser55961

Thermopylae was established back in 2016 we are a group of strong, active, loyal fighters who have won 2 crowns so far, Normally our recruitment is closed, However many of our players have retired and as a result of that we are now opening recruitment for a short period of time seeking additional skilled, experienced fighters that enjoy winning!

10-facts-battle-of-thermopylae-min-770x437.jpg

If you are a strong, active and experienced player and are interested in joining A top fighting alliance on the new domination server please contact me here or in Istros to be considered as part of our team, We will be joining together in the same area through an invite link being sent out to all new and existing Alliance members.

Settings:
  • Game speed: 3
  • Unit speed: 4
  • Trade speed: 4
  • Beginners protection: 7 Days
  • Alliance limit: 60
  • Conquer system: Revolt
  • City Foundation Time: 12 Hours
  • Morale: Active
  • Endgame: Domination
Thanks,
Criki

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55961

We are all leaving ISTROS and handing over our cities in preparation to move to the new server which explains the point drop.. We were betrayed by both people inside the alliance plus our main ally whilst at war with the rest of the server after taking out waste management, which were previously the top Alliance in Istros. We actually done pretty well there but incase you didn't notice the server is dying out now that were leaving, Besides no alliance has a 100% winning track record, I'm sure you would agree our winning record of 66.6% isn't too bad. :)

Why don't you take a look at our previous worlds, For example, We won mesembria as a single alliance with no pacts or allies and no sister alliance, against the entire server, Not many can make such a claim. Mark my words that you will see Thermopylae back on top ;)

DeletedUser49229

We are all leaving ISTROS and handing over our cities in preparation to move to the new server which explains the point drop.. We were betrayed by both people inside the alliance plus our main ally whilst at war with the rest of the server. We actually done pretty well there but incase you didn't notice the server is dying out now that were leaving :)
Excuses

Raydium88

Strategos
Why don't you take a look at our previous worlds, For example, We won mesembria as a single alliance with no pacts or allies and no sister alliance, against the entire server, Not many can make such a claim. Mark my words that you will see Thermopylae back on top ;)

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you're talking of a speed 1 world. Fast revolt is at the top of competitive gameplay... proof that you couldn't handle Istros for that same reason.

DeletedUser55961

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you're talking of a speed 1 world. Fast revolt is at the top of competitive gameplay... proof that you couldn't handle Istros for that same reason.
I already have a crown on a speed 3 revolt server actually and was a top fighter there personally FYI, Wont even bother responding to the other comments because people clearly don't have a clue what they're talking about o_O

Let's see what happens when the server starts, after all, actions speak louder than words, Might I remind you that this thread is for recruitment, if you have to bash my alliance to try and make yours stronger you must be worried already.

DeletedUser49993

Bruh your alliance was basically the worst on the server. You had a lot of top players and used by far the most gold on the server. But your organization and teamplay was ****. You completly collapsed as soon as you got under pressure by Victrix. Your leadership was the worst i have seen in a long time. Your skype and discord chat was even more dead than the forum. Good luck on the new server, but as soon as you face an organized team you will fail again.

DeletedUser55961

Bruh your alliance was basically the worst on the server. You had a lot of top players and used by far the most gold on the server. But your organization and teamplay was ****. You completly collapsed as soon as you got under pressure by Victrix. Your leadership was the worst i have seen in a long time. Your skype and discord chat was even more dead than the forum. Good luck on the new server, but as soon as you face an organized team you will fail again.
Once again someone who has no idea what they’re talking about, I only took back control of leadership after you guys backstabbed us from behind and the other wannabe leaders bailed, it’s easy to talk nonsense when your part of the biggest MRA and mega pacting alliance on the server, with over 100 active fighters surrounding my front line cities tell me why you failed to take them? Your solo players sent attacks 24/7 and still couldn’t land a CS lol. I hope you had fun taking the ghosts and inactives, seems that was you at your maximum capability. Your little sim city Club will get eaten alive here and you won’t be around for long, let’s see who gets the last laugh. We actually started as the best on the server until we got bored of your little simming pact agreement with the previous leadership, for the last several weeks it’s been 20 active players against 100+ Not counting the mega pact alliances you cried out to support you when our mighty 20 rimmed half your players on our first OP. I would hide my head in shame if I had failure on such a massive scale like n00bcitrix

DeletedUser49993

I was inside your alliances. I have the knowledge to back everything up im saying. You didnt even had a active skype chat. You were simply an embarrassment and now leaving the server tells ya alot. You were never “the best” team on the server. Not even in second. You simply got destroyed and now after Victrix even gabe ya the chance to relocate, your still getting hammered. You wanna know why foo didnt attack earlier? Because he wanted a real fight, so he let you grow. But oh well..

DeletedUser55961

Funny how only Victrix simmers have posted in the thread, we wouldn't even consider you for recruitment anyway, why not focus on your own post :D

Rachel.L

Phrourach
not pro-therm or a member of victrix
think i'm hated equally by both
personally believe recruitment threads should not be turned into trash thread (we already have those)
but come on, capable's post is hilarious

DeletedUser41523

Funny how only Victrix simmers have posted in the thread, we wouldn't even consider you for recruitment anyway, why not focus on your own post :D

Thermoplae/Thermocouple vs Vicxtrix/Ferrata: 13-337

I even landed by your team when I was trading. It wasn't bad on paper. How you managed this is truly spectacular.

DeletedUser54192

Thermopylae was established back in 2016 we are a group of strong, active, loyal fighters who have won 2 crowns so far
Can I ask which two worlds Thermopylae obtained crowns on? I've only seen Thermopylae win one world (en94 Mesembria), and I thought that was where they formed?

DeletedUser41456

yeah...if you want a group that folds at first sign of trouble...and leaderships VMs if attacked...join this