Domination world balance.

DeletedUser32737

How can somebody see in a war game that killing millions of your allies people is a viable strategy??? Just because you pop out for a cup of tea... It beggars belief how someone can look at this and go "This is fine". Then, after killing millions of people, ready to settle other islands with fresh faces (such a tragic and unforeseen event) your people celebrate the victory throughout the nation of psychopaths who also think killing millions of innocent civilians of your allies is fine.

What confuses me more, is how this has sat here for almost 2 weeks with no response from anyone that can do anything. This is clearly a dead/dying game. Why do they not care for the community like I once remember? At least comment "We have seen this issue and are looking into it" or "We see this as an important feature to this game, and we don't wish to remove it" so at least I knew where you stand...

I came back to a game where I thought I could approach wiser as I am older, I missed it and had nostalgia. Now I realize how much of a bad game it really is, and with a worse community. The community I remember was fun-loving and kind. Thoughtful and hopeful.

I'll leave this final message here: Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should. Just because other people do something does not justify when you do it. Just because it works and gets the result you want, doesn't mean you should do it. I doesn't mean you shouldn't either, I'm just saying these arguments are flawed.

Not that it really matters, I don't imagine you are the type to actually take that on board.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shuri2060

Strategos
How can somebody see in a war game that killing millions of your allies people is a viable strategy??? Just because you pop out for a cup of tea... It beggars belief how someone can look at this and go "This is fine". Then, after killing millions of people, ready to settle other islands with fresh faces (such a tragic and unforeseen event) your people celebrate the victory throughout the nation of psychopaths who also think killing millions of innocent civilians of your allies is fine.

What confuses me more, is how this has sat here for almost 2 weeks with no response from anyone that can do anything. This is clearly a dead/dying game. Why do they not care for the community like I once remember? At least comment "We have seen this issue and are looking into it" or "We see this as an important feature to this game, and we don't wish to remove it" so at least I knew where you stand...

I came back to a game where I thought I could approach wiser as I am older, I missed it and had nostalgia. Now I realize how much of a bad game it really is, and with a worse community. The community I remember was fun-loving and kind. Thoughtful and hopeful.

I'll leave this final message here: Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should. Just because other people do something does not justify when you do it. Just because it works and gets the result you want, doesn't mean you should do it. I doesn't mean you shouldn't either, I'm just saying these arguments are flawed.

Not that it really matters, I don't imagine you are the type to actually take that on board.
You are only listening to yourself. Why should others listen to your ideas if you won't open your ears to their feedback.

I can assure you they ARE aware of this issue. The problem is coming up with a GOOD solution to it. Not a solution that just sounds good but creates even more problems when actually implemented.

IT'S NOT AS EASY AS YOU THINK.

DeletedUser32737

I am listening, and I know it's not easy. I know they are probably aware. I have offered my suggestions, they may use those or others. I don't care, as long as they do something or at least say they are doing something. I like how you provided your own solutions. I disagree with them, as they will break other aspects of the game perhaps more than my suggestions. A combination of fixes are required for this to balance various game-play mechanics. Or some overhaul.

I have since come up with an overhaul that may work for this. Battle duration and battle fatigue. But it is simply too complicated to explain and we are probably too deep in the rabbit hole to actually implement something like that.

I know my last message had an air of finality, but I thought it would be worth setting the record straight.

For the time being, this game it not my cup of tea, but maybe in the future it may be something worth coming back to yeah?