-Domination-

• Thread starter DeletedUser13936
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You never led a successful alliance. Why should people join your alliance?

DeletedUser

He hasn't tried(Not as CheezeHead, anyway). How do you know he won't be successful.

DeletedUser

All the alliances he led failed. So you say he hasn't tried? How do you know? Of course he tried , he spam people's vistor's profile "begging them to join his premade alliance". From my observation he is no better then TC0 when it comes to leading an alliance.

DeletedUser13936

i have more points then you more experience then you and i am currently leading a 2 million points alliance

i am a better player then you could dream of being as far as i know you don't even have 25k points

also take a look at your reputation...and then mine

DeletedUser

I know you are but that does not change the fact that you cannot lead an successful alliance.

DeletedUser

Can you stop going off topic? This is about Hihi's premade alliance.

DeletedUser

There you go again. What do you hope to gain by calling me names? This is about HIHI's premade alliance. Nothing else.

DeletedUser

There you go again. What do you hope to gain by calling me names? This is about HIHI's premade alliance. Nothing else.

Then why go on about him leading?Im pretty sure, this premade and HiHis past alliances have nothing in common.

DeletedUser

Yes it does. Why should people join his alliance? We have to review his experience in leading alliances. This is about HIHI'S experience which is also part of this topic. HIHIHI cannot lead an alliance successful alliance: end of story.

DeletedUser

Yes it does. Why should people join his alliance? We have to review his experience in leading alliances. This is about HIHI'S experience which is also part of this topic. HIHIHI cannot lead an alliance successful alliance: end of story.

Neither can you, so youre not one to judge.

DeletedUser

People learn from their mistakes, period. If you quit pin-pointing everyone's insignificant failures.

DeletedUser13936

thanks you thomas

and firelord don't mess with people who are better then you in almost every aspect except trolling :)P)

i hate to sound like a jerk but i am really fed up with you flaming me.

please stop and don't make me bust out the stats chart :p

Status
Not open for further replies.