Paha Jumal
killerron

List subject to change.

DeletedUser53534

we will go direction North-West

message_footer_narrow_left.jpg

DeletedUser53681

Hi everybody
I'm looking forward to play with old and new active players in this new world from the beginning.

I have played Grepolis before som years ago in another account and do comeback late in the world I'm now.
I'm a teamplayer.

DeletedUser

The other leaders and I want to thank you all for posting here to join us. The founder and I does not make an alliance, it's all you that do. All of you, all of us together will achieve victory.

DeletedUser

Looks like we are growing fast lets keep it up, we will be a force not to be messed with

DeletedUser53534

A list of 30+ players (check initial post)
who declare their willingness not just to play all together but
to make the difference in Kasmenai and have fun !

Two days left my Friends,

DeletedUser43451

I'm in i have played grepolis 5+ years worlds include Edessa , Myonia , Nysa and abdera plus various US servers not the biggest fan of morale but it will do looking for a solid team who know there .... Will also be looking for a team ideally with a active skype room as i find other chat programs including grepolis own chat room useless.

DeletedUser53534

You are welcome !
see you there on Tuesday (to discuss also communication details & alternaitves)

DeletedUser43451

Will there be invites or will it be drop just in NW then regroup also do any leaders have skype details so i can add them perhaps set up a chat early get to know one another.

DeletedUser53534

there will be invites for all
i will revert on the skype issue

DeletedUser53319

Will there be invites or will it be drop just in NW then regroup also do any leaders have skype details so i can add them perhaps set up a chat early get to know one another.

On invites: your in-game name is same as your forum name right? We'll certainly invite you.

On skype: I'm pushing for communication on Skype myself. I think we will do it a few days into the new world :)