Pnp Don't Pact with MRAs

DeletedUser

My views on pacts:

1) Pacts are temporary, they're just another alliance claiming your name to scare off potential threats and vice versa. More than likely they are only looking out for their interests, not yours. You must always be on guard; as stated above never let your pact conquer on your island or get too close to you.

2) Pact with friends or people you can get along with and trust. Never accept pacts out of the blue unless you can over power them or you absolutely trust them. 90% of the time they just want to spy on some of your info to take over your alliance.

3) If you must pact, try and merge instead. Great way to just blow away all the problems of distrust. :p

DeletedUser5554

i disagree with one depending on the circumstances but agree with the other 2 :)

DeletedUser

How can I see MY pacts forum?? Please help!!!
Thanks

Jesse Hagan

DeletedUser

I am trying a limited MRA. Once we reach a certain capacity, recuritment from the forums stop. Was this a good idea, or should I stop it before it turns into a mess?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23542

ronnie a pact is totally useless if they are oceans away...its like "hey we can't help in anyway but lets pact"

heres a basic guide to pacting

1. pact those with the same interests and goals as you if you're a small and aggressive alliance and your ally is an mra and passive chances are its not gonna work out for you.
2. pact only those who you can see yourself working with in the future if you pact a team you think youre gonna kill the next month its just pointless
3. don't pact sketchy people sketchy people try to destroy you when they get a chance its better to just say no right off the bat if you think they are sketchy.
4. become good friends with your pacts, share some forums like off topic and claims, the more friendly you are with your ally the more likely they will stick with you when push comes to shove...it also cancels out a sketchy leader as obviously not everyone in an alliance is gonna be sketchy and if they do try something chances are you'll have some support if you are good friends with the alliance.

and if you can't follow these four rules chances are a pact with the alliance isn't for you.

I would say you are wrong. What if we in o36 pacted with those in o56 to crush those in o46 ??????? Comment to your first Line.

The rest is A-OK