Don't trust alliance Krypteia dishonest

• Thread starter DeletedUser25133
  • Start date

DeletedUser39931

All i can say about this thread is no pact lasts forever get over it

DeletedUser27229

hmmm seems we have others who agree with the dirty diplomacy thing then judging by those of you who think it was right well good luck to you all and lets hope no one treats you and yours this way in the future, thats the trouble with grepolis lately too many ppl who play dishonorably with dirty rules, ah well Im sure those who play by these sorts of rules wont last long as the REAL grepo goers have respect and are honorable

DeletedUser40000

I don't agree with the dirty diplomacy thing, but I do agree with Clayton that you should just get over it. You simply can't trust pacts, sometimes not even your own members, and it sucks, but there will always be alliances/players like that, complaining about it on the forum won't stop that.

DeletedUser27700

What about an "honorable" breaking of a pact, giving notice for example?
Is that still underhanded?

DeletedUser40000

Not in my opinion. I can understand very well that an alliance would want to get rid of a pact at some point and as long as they end it properly with a message and an explanation (even though the real reason will always be 'you're not good enough' or even 'we want to take your cities') I'd respect it and would not be looking for any retaliation other than having my alliance do its best to show them breaking the pact might not have been such a good idea after all because we'd not make it too easy for them to take our cities :p

DeletedUser

hmmm seems we have others who agree with the dirty diplomacy thing then judging by those of you who think it was right well good luck to you all and lets hope no one treats you and yours this way in the future, thats the trouble with grepolis lately too many ppl who play dishonorably with dirty rules, ah well Im sure those who play by these sorts of rules wont last long as the REAL grepo goers have respect and are honorable

What I agree with is that your complaining isn't going to do a damn thing about it. How about you make them pay and take their cities? Or was the NAP so you wouldn't get beat down by a superior alliance? .....Yea, I'll go with that one... Get over it

DeletedUser39931

What about an "honorable" breaking of a pact, giving notice for example?
Is that still underhanded?
We had a pacted with RELENTLESS which was dissolved with a 90 day NAP put in it's place that was broke too by RELENTLESS i dont blame them for breaking it why give an alliances a time and date for when you plan to attack this is a war game and only one alliance wins the world. Pacts are put in place until their purpose has run it's course then new pacts are made if you cannot adjust as the world moves on you don't deserve to be here

DeletedUser19024

It is time to speak about Mighty Krypteia!
Some noob players wrote some things about me and my alliance.
Where are you now Amish Rake Warriors?
YOU ARE DEAD!
we take you down and it is so easy to take you down...
"do not trust Krypteia"?
hehehe you are amateur players.

DeletedUser40000

Pride goeth before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.

DeletedUser17670

YOU ARE DEAD!
"do not trust Krypteia"?

Not very factual this statement is it. None of the ARW guys liked the speed 1 world (none of them having ever played speed 1 before); so slowwwwwww, so they left en-mass. I didn't see lots of cities falling to Krypteia, far from it lol. As I understand it ONE ARW guy stayed behind playing solo and hasn't lost a single city despite being under constant attack and killing off 3 CS attempts. The mighty Krypteia of Kos can't take a city off one guy playing solo. Oh dear, that's funny. Sure you'll get him eventually, in the same way 100 hounds will kill a single cornered fox, but don't come on here making out you and your alliance disposed of ARW in Kos as that is one million miles from the truth.

DeletedUser25133

YOU ARE DEAD!
"do not trust Krypteia"?

you my friend are taking the mick , your alliance is a joke and your attacks was laughed at

we left because of the speed of this world and so have alot of other players and alliances

dont take credit has you have nothing to take credit for