DOOM (pre-made)

DeletedUser45438

So "Doom" do you have other members joining you in this pre-made right when the world begins are you just preparing to start?

DeletedUser6378

i doubt he will last. As there is another premade joining in 44.

DeletedUser

Personally no offence and feel free to prove me wrong but doubt either will last a week

DeletedUser6378

The other premade is a group of aggressive players that have played together before. Main reason this group wont last is right here.

About me: i have 5 years of experience, im not a beginner
i've lead alliances for 4 years, two of them went to the top 5.

Grepolis hasn't been here for 5 years. this month makes 4 years. this guy is full of it. He is a joke and will be put in his place right out of the gate.

DeletedUser

Good observation i missed that. I personally have been here for just over 2 years. Been in four serious alliances over the time. Three i have lead in lowest i have finished is second in a world :)

DeletedUser26926

thought i noticed something but wasnt sure as i have only been here for 3 years.

DeletedUser44027

...maybe he's a dev, and played the dev version? :p

anyways, this isnt really a premade, if you have like 48 hr notice.

DeletedUser

started world 2 hours ago..

will be needing an alliance but i am not sure the pre-made idea sits well for me..:)

GL anyways.

cya on the waters...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43070

this didnt las t because i chose 055, 044 is da one. NEXT WORLD I WILL GO TO 44

DeletedUser

True you need experience actually leading before you start your own alliance. This has to be with someone half decent and despite your post really doubt you have that experience.

DeletedUser

im rounding it up. its more like 4.
What worlds have you played?

True you need experience actually leading before you start your own alliance. This has to be with someone half decent and despite your post really doubt you have that experience.
Gesote, do I need to come over there and wreck you? Come back to Eubea right this instance :(!