DOOM (pre-made)

DeletedUser43070

i started in alpha but on another acount

i started leading alliances in en 10

DeletedUser

Gesote, do I need to come over there and wreck you? Come back to Eubea right this instance :(!

Think i left it too late mate had some personal stuff i had to sort i did say when i started i didn't think i could stay long unfortunately cam true. I did enjoy playing there but think better than being behind now i have more time better to start fresh. Wreck me we both know you wouldn't stand a chance ;)

DeletedUser43070

matty- cant remember, i think it started with m

wahanok- i said 4 dot ( 4 . (something) )

DeletedUser23384

grepo is 4 years this month so rounding up wuld be four, and did you play on chi?

DeletedUser

True you need experience actually leading before you start your own alliance. This has to be with someone half decent and despite your post really doubt you have that experience.
He's led alliances with me. He is actually very good.

DeletedUser

If he's lead alliances with you, you would think he is good..

DeletedUser

I still don't believe he has that experience without proof :/

DeletedUser

I can go get 3 other people who will say the same thing. But whatever. Haters gonna hate.

DeletedUser

I can go get 3 other people who will say the same thing. But whatever. Haters gonna hate.

No his point is that he hasn't proven his experience in any way yet. Those 3 people could be his best mates sticking up for him, word means nothing, statistics prove everything

DeletedUser44027

What? I seriously don't think you sound old enough to have been able to play when grep opened :p

DeletedUser44027

Sigh... Well, you sure don't act like it.
Edit: oh, in reference to my name? Desmond Xivus. So yes, I'm much older than 14 :D

Last edited: