Doomsday allaince

DeletedUser

If you don't like being told what to do or how to do it. This is the alliance for you.We are a new and up coming alliance with very simple rule's.If you are intrested in joining. look me up skimpy14:pro:

DeletedUser

Well that might cause problems being in every ocean. It might be better to just stick with one or two oceans for right now.

DeletedUser

Not really. we like to expand are place of dominance. Why keep are shelf's contained to one or two ocean's? Cann't you see where working on taking over all ocean's.Where like a virus slowly moving everwhere

DeletedUser

No just DOOMSDAY. So anyone going to watch the superbowl? I think the steelers are going to win it

DeletedUser

So anyone what to join DOOMSDAY?

Doomsday alliance hit us up

So anyone want to join d-day?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4013

So anyone want to join d-day?

My suggestion Skimpy14 is to let people know what your alliance is about. You state in your OP that it's for people who don't like being told what to do. Can you be more specific about that? How exactly will the alliance be structured? Also, you're creating an alliance a good deal after the world was created and many alliances have established themselves already. I would recommend taking the advice of sticking to one ocean for now and then expand out into the other oceans.

DeletedUser

Thats what will'll do then

Dang anyone is the pro bowl? nfc beat the afc but it was a good game

Thank you all for the feedback

Anyone going to watch the superbowl?

DeletedUser

When you look up, do you see anywhere that says Superbowl chat or do you see Mu Alliances?

And no i wont be watching.

DeletedUser

Are alliance is now 35 members deep

Man you guy's take your gaming to another level. Just wanted to see if anyone was watching it

Aicy

Strategos
You're yet to tell us any details about this oh so great alliance you speak of.

Please share with us it's greatness.