dose this solve the issue?

DeletedUser14397

Dose any of this fix the problem with attacks landing after our own support?

Features/Changes:
Added possibility to select all your resources and/or maximum transportable resources with one click in trade overview;
Added "Apps" section in the Settings window with description, link and QR code redirecting to Grepolis Toolbox on Google play;
Moved GooglePlay badge to a more prominent place on Game Start Page;
Changed Background image for player invite window.

Bugfixes:
Stone Hail damage is displayed in reports again (this was a visual bug only)
Resource bonus (for example from Grepolympia) are taken into account in the premium farming window as well (this was a visual bug only)
The wall level is now added when adding surviving troops to the simulator
The timer blocking illegal actions for shared connections was not functioning correctly correctly- this is fixed
When spying someone, the link to add silver was inactive
Only one of the cast powers on a town was visible in recruitment overview
Fixed issues with the colour picker on alliance forums
When a forum is shared and hidden, only one icon was displayed;
Re-factored the event handler/daemon. Wrong orders of running commands should not occur again from now on
Multiple requests were made to the server when deleting all reports
Fixed deletion of "Senate" when editing the quick-bar and deleting a new not saved tab
Fixed problems with game settings under Internet Explorer 9
Fixed problem when CAPTCHA blocked the game view in some specific situations
Fixed mouse-overs on awards in messages (if user showed same-type awards from different worlds)

DeletedUser

Re-factored the event handler/daemon. Wrong orders of running commands should not occur again from now on
Yes, this should fix that. :)

DeletedUser

hope so, as losing 2 weeks of troop building for nothing gets very very very irritating and has already cost us players... i feel Inno failed on customer service on this issue with a "we apologise for the Inconvenience" this was an issue that was known by them for a rather long time going by the "known bugs" forum. even after it was reported to them on numerous occasions, feel like this has not been handled well by inno and the anger that has resulted from it has been handled badly as well. we realise Mods are Just players who are volunteering there time, but if they dont have contact with inno to pass on the anger from the players then what is the point of them being here? all ive got from mods recently was lies to support tickets and closing of forums or deletion of posts on for abusive posts / "rule breaches" which has felt pretty much like we dont want to talk to them so just delete. Inno need a Direct contact forum, Not via Email or phone but an actual company rep who reads the forums....

DeletedUser

The problem with the threads that were complaining about this bug was that they did break the rules. I understand that the players were upset because they lost a lot of troops without getting anything in return, but that's not an excuse to break the rules and use profanity and such.
I am glad, however, that you realize that I'm just a volunteer who has no direct connection with the inno developers. I was in the same position as you guys, I could only wait and hope they would fix it. The reason I'm here is to keep the forum clean from rule-breaching posts/threads.

Inno might have taken too long to fix this game-breaking bug, yes, but the threads were deleted because they broke (several) rules, not because they were about a bug. If the threads that were made had been kept clean and mature a discussion about the bug in question would have been fine, sadly this was not the case.

DeletedUser

yeah i understand that skully, there was alot of anger over that bug, I personally lost 167 attacks in 2 attempts due to this bug, thats alot of rebuilding and a long time vulnerable, Im hoping this issue will be resolved with this patch or i see alot of players just walking away, theres not much point to playing if when you reach about 150 citys that you start encountering this problem, it really puts me off even starting other worlds as playing for 9-15 months just to get to a point where you cant do any big Ops due to the game Burping and messing up supports etc.
but yeah i have to agree with you on some of the posts, i tried my best to keep what i had posted calm and rational but i feel a couple of times i may have lost my temper :(
i still think Inno needs a rep to actually read forums and see what the players issues are, them just having Email/phone contact is fine but it leaves them out of touch with what there paying players are thinking, and support tickets tend to take 2-3 days to get replyed to and most times the answer isnt very satisfactory.
fingers crossed this gets sorted, and will do better in future to moderate my posts :)