DoTW 2- Which of the top 15 will last?

DeletedUser

Code:
I know it hasn't been a a week since the last one but i posted that on an annoying day for me and would rather do this on saturdays, so here it is:

wXT4L.png

So, I'm going to reintroduce something to this forum in an attempt to make it more active now and in the future. The idea derived from the DnD forum and should get people to express more views. All the topics will be about Grepolis and more importantly, this world.

Every week, a question will be asked, which you can answer with your opinion below. There will be a couple rules in place to make sure this doesn't get out of hand as well as the normal forum rules.

Rules:
Respect is key. Respect everyones opinion, even if you don't agree with it yourself.
Keep on the discussion topic, don't stray.
No egotistical nonsense of any kind, everyone is equal, no matter of in game rank or so.

Which of the current top 15 alliances will still be in the top 15 in a week?
This is the current top 15:
27150459.png

And with BP ending today i foresee a few of them dropping the ranks pretty quickly.
What d'ya reckon?

Credit to Osl for the idea.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It depends what you mean by "lasting" if you mean staying in the top 15, then I would expect a couple of them to drop out, however if you mean staying around at all then I wouldn't expect any of them to go.

What I would expect to see is the alliances with 35-40+ plus players cutting the fat as their members become farms / they start to identify the inactives.

DeletedUser

I have edited, thanks for pointing out the vague-ness.

I expect 4 or 5 to drop, maybe not totally out of the top 15, but certainly drop.
Big alliances may cut the fat, or they may keep it to keep the high spot..?

DeletedUser

I have edited, thanks for pointing out the vague-ness.

No worries ;)

I expect 4 or 5 to drop, maybe not totally out of the top 15, but certainly drop.
Big alliances may cut the fat, or they may keep it to keep the high spot..?

I'd expect some to drop out as by being in the top 15 with so many members they are painting a target on themselves, and if they don't organise by either supporting or cutting those not making the grade they might as well paint the target in neon paint :D

EDIT: I'm going to really throw my hat in the ring here. I expect that one of the premades will be gone within 2 months as they try and take everyone on, before failing horribly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The pack and the academy have a nice future,Hacienda have great players but the 15 y o founder and the forum are the facts that make me think that they won't last too much.
In my opinion,these alliances have the brightest future until now to remain on top.

slobo.c

Strategos
The pack and the academy have a nice future,Hacienda have great players but the 15 y o founder and the forum are the facts that make me think that they won't last too much.
In my opinion,these alliances have the brightest future until now to remain on top.

Yes I am 15 so what......
I have experience with this game have a great leader with me..........

I think I can handle it....
(Thanks for comment)

DeletedUser

You may have experience as a player,but as a founder you haven't much.
It is just my opinion,others may think the same on not.
Anyway,these 2 alliances are from my point of view the ones who will succeed on the next couple of weeks.

slobo.c

Strategos
You may have experience as a player,but as a founder you haven't much.
It is just my opinion,others may think the same on not.
Anyway,these 2 alliances are from my point of view the ones who will succeed on the next couple of weeks.

I have Founded many alliances ,some were good some bad but I know what I am doing.....

DeletedUser

What I think of all the alliances.

The Pack- Ranked 1st, highest average of top 15, experienced players, they'll make it through the week, however I am sure they will be eliminated in time.

ONE*- Sure they are ranked second with some high ranked players, but one look at the name tells me they do not have good leadership. I mean, when I first saw their name, my first thought was "Really, a star next to your name?"

Hacienda- They have good points and good players, and while I think they will heavily drop in rank, they will be in the top 15 in a week.

Phalanx Power- I think they'll drop like Hacienda due to all-ocean recruitment, but will still be in top 15.

Elite TW-Shadow- Out. Copying of a top Alpha alliance name and then adding "Elite" says MRA. Checked out their leadership, none have had a good rank.

Beta Pack- Mostly ok members, but since they are TP's academy, they'll last for now.

Titans- Besides the name, their low average says they'll drop out the second bp is over for everyone.

Knights of Glory- Pretty sure they'll be out for the same reasons as Titans, but 1st in 54 may help.

Project Origin- Best premade so far. Think they'll last because of number 1 ocean 44 rank.

ETERNITY- Don't have a solid ocean base, but if they get a lot of bp they could last.

BAMFs- MRA, definitely out.

Scorpian Elite Forces- Look a little like an MRA, however if they remain under the radar they could last, but I doubt they will.

Parazitti- Lowest average, don't even have a profile. Easy bp.

Enigma- If they remain under the radar they could last a little while longer.

Pink Fluffy Bunnies- Depends on how they go with bp.

So here's the easy way:

Still In
The Pack
Hacienda
Phalanx Power
Beta Pack
Project Origin

Definitely Out
ONE*
Elite TW-Shadow
Titans
BAMFs
Parazitti

Either Way
Knights of Glory- leaning towards out
ETERNITY- leaning towards in
Scorpian Elite Forces- leaning towards in
Enigma- leaning towards out
Pink Fluffy Bunnies- no idea.

Hope you like :cool:

DeletedUser

Great, but doesn't BAMFS have one of the highest averages?

DeletedUser

BP is over!
Anyone like to post their opinions now there's a slightly clearer view of who's being agressive etc...?

DeletedUser

Pink Fluffy Bunnies #3 in ABP not bad, but as a member its my hope we'll last a while ;)

The Pack and Beta pack doing better than I expected off the gate and One* doing as expected. Kudos to them.

Eternity I can def see lasting a good while. Hacienda could bet doing better with their number of players (90).

Interesting first day so far.

DeletedUser

I think The Pack and ONE* will be around for a while, not sure about Hacienda they're off to a slow start in Abp.
Pink fluffy bunnies are looking good early as well, and Obliterate is in the top 12 with only one member ;)

DeletedUser

haha... had to add the * since you need a 4 letter name, thought it was 3 :)
oh well
and a tad offended by the rest of the statement I have to add

DeletedUser

Post-BP day 1 is nearly at an end. Pink Fluffy Bunnies have overtaken One*, Hacienda have moved up a little, interesting stuff. The Pack holds the number one spot, but when you consider the fact that they have 99 members, 157 if you include the members from their sister pack, collectively their points only round to about 5400 while pink fluffy bunnies rounds to about 2700.

A 17 Member alliance currently has 50% of that of a 157 sister linked allliance. Step you game up Packs ;)

DeletedUser

haha... had to add the * since you need a 4 letter name, thought it was 3 :)
oh well
and a tad offended by the rest of the statement I have to add

Well still... never seen a star before...

DeletedUser

Well than maybe I was wrong.
Unfortunately almost all the top alliances that begin fall apart eventually.