DoTW 6 : Disbanding alliances? Praise or punishment?

DeletedUser

wXT4L.png

And of course your lovely macho-man WaRl0rD.
So, I'm going to introduce something new to the forum in an attempt to make it more active now and in the future. The idea derived from the DnD forum and should get people to express more views. All the topics will be about Grepolis and more importantly, Phi world.

Every week, a question will be asked, which you can answer with your opinion below. There will be a couple rules in place to make sure this doesn't get out of hand as well as the normal forum rules.

If you plan to use this on another world... credit!
Rules:
Respect is key. Respect everyones opinion, even if you don't agree with it yourself.
Keep on the discussion topic, don't stray.
No egotistical nonsense of any kind, everyone is equal, no matter of in game rank or so.

Discussion:
Disbanding alliances? Praise or punishment? (FOR SIMPLETONS AND DWEEBS : Is disbanding alliances good or bad, should it be looked upon with respect or frowned upon.)

~Warlord

DeletedUser

pretty sure this one was done in off topic and it turned into a massive flame war in the end. still, best of luck

DeletedUser

Well its worth a shot, because this is an interesting topic.

~Warlord.

DeletedUser

pretty sure this one was done in off topic and it turned into a massive flame war in the end. still, best of luck

Yupp it did. Was quite funny actually, Daizan posted some great disbands.

DeletedUser6156

If you are going to continue these topics I'd suggest making them more Phi related. Maybe commenting on what a specific alliance has done and then branching of into the idea as a whole.
Just a thought

DeletedUser

I know, I tried that but i couldn't find anything to discuss. (I'll look harder next week.)

~Warlord