DoTW

DeletedUser

Again- something to liven up these forums. And again- No spamming please.

wXT4L.png

So, I'm going to reintroduce something to this forum in an attempt to make it more active now and in the future. The idea derived from the DnD forum and should get people to express more views. All the topics will be about Grepolis and more importantly, this world.

Every week, a question will be asked, which you can answer with your opinion below. There will be a couple rules in place to make sure this doesn't get out of hand as well as the normal forum rules.

Rules:
Respect is key. Respect everyones opinion, even if you don't agree with it yourself.
Keep on the discussion topic, don't stray.
No egotistical nonsense of any kind, everyone is equal, no matter of in game rank or so.

Which world speed is best and why?
I, personally, prefer speed 3. But i know that everyone has their own opinions and reasons... I want to hear them! So, go!

Credit to Osl for the idea.

DeletedUser12324

3.14 is best as it's the fastest, it belongs to my main world Pi, personally i would love a speed 4/5 world but no faster.

Unit speed is also interesting for example 8 hour conquests on sigma :)

DeletedUser

Something like this when its not world specific is usually relocated to off topic discussions... however I see the point behind it and will leave it alone so long as it doesnt get spammed up.

DeletedUser20921

I think world speed should be the same, no matter what speed it is

DeletedUser3393

I prefer speed 2, because it gives you enough time to have proper sleep without being worried about completely losing your city.

DeletedUser

Yeah I love speed 2 as well. Not to fast so you can actually sleep and not to slow so I don't ragequit waiting for my academy to finish building :p

DeletedUser

Sorry for u guys who like 2s but I like 3 and 1, 3 is fast enough and 1 is slow enough. 2 is right in the center so its like right in the middle, kinda why i dont feel comfortable playing in a 2

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like speed 3 as well, my first world was a speed 3 (theta) and i loved it :p. That was back when i had more time to play the game though. Now that i'm in college studies comes first so im not really on as much as i would like, i do sometimes sneak on using my phone during class though :cool:. On certain occasions i do like speed 1 too, when i don't have much time at all to play.

DeletedUser

Right now I'm loving speed 3, but I have noticed it does require a little more activity. Will be interesting to see how things pan out in the future. I've played on speed 1 and speed 2 before, speed 2 being my favorite.

I don't care much for Unit speed, as long as its not 1.

DeletedUser

im a school goer so 1 and 2 speed suits me, 3 is too fast

DeletedUser

I find that speed one is just tooooo slow! Everything takes waay too long, good for training i guess but it puts new people off i reckon. THe only way to play grepo properly is to play it fast.
Speed 2 is ok, but i love the faster worlds... :D Some say it is too fast, and in some respects i agree. In theta i had 45 cities and it got to the point where i didn't care if i had full warehouses because i knew how quickly they filled up, i was great, you could start building a slinger nuke on monday, kill it on wednesday and have it built again by friday. <3

DeletedUser

Ok i posted this on a weird day..
DoTW will now take place every saturday.
I will post today's soon and then it will be every week.