Double Battle Points means double the fun!

DeletedUser17045

Gordopolis said:
Hello players and Forum Goers,

January 14 2012 marks the english Grepolis server's 2nd birthday. Happy Birthday Everyone!

Happy_birthday_2_1273571697.jpg

Since the launch in January 2010 a lot has changed: More players, more content and of course, more battles. Recently our 30th world was launched, and we are looking forward to expand even further, with your help of course. We would like to thank everyone for sharing our passion for Grepolis and making it a place to play, connect and make friends in. The main ingredient to any great game is the community, and we are glad to have so many supportive, helpfully and skilled Grepolis enthusiasts.

Of course every birthday party needs presents. As a token of our gratitude we would like to award double battle points to all our players on January 14. This event will take place for 24 hours: 00:01(morning) till 00:00(midnight). The server time will be used for this event: GMT+1

We have great features and events planned for 2012 so make sure to check out the forum for announcements.

Please leave your comments and feedback about the Birthday event here

Thank you for your support and loyalty!

Sincerely,

The Grepolis Team

Well well well. This is going to make earning some of the milestones a lot more easier. Can't wait to see what the battle point leaderboard looks like on the 15th. :p

DeletedUser20492

The sort of frustrating part of this is that BP starts to end at noon, doesn't it? Sort of removes some of the excitement when 12 hours are cut off before we even start.....

DeletedUser20492

OH! I only got this message in Gythium, didn't know it was going across Worlds lol

My apologies, and Happy Birthday, Grep! I've been gone for a while, but I WAS there Day 1 :)

EDIT: LOL! Then it comes flying in on other worlds 5 minutes after I say that ... naturally :S

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12324

I'm devastated, not only am i still waiting for my BP to run out but the only other player on my island above 200 points in an ally...... :/

DeletedUser

is everyone ready?

DeletedUser

They don't double your CURRENT BP, just the stuff you earn today

DeletedUser6812

Im annoyed that Bp ends 30 mins AFTER this event ends in my area.... >_<

DeletedUser17045

Im annoyed that Bp ends 30 mins AFTER this event ends in my area.... >_<

I know, it kind of sucks but what can you do. I've already sent a message about it to Durmanush. :p

DeletedUser23516

I was on business and couldn't get on during double BP!:(