Newspaper Down & Dirty with Dee Dub; War for the core / World War Thebes

DeletedUser

Q.) There is this alliance, Order of Chaos that seems to have lifted a few cities from you guys. Is this a war, an ally?, what's the scoop?

A.) Ya, when we reformed without lowkey, we really wanted move our guys out of O63. So, we traded 2 cities to those guys and were looking to trade more to them so we could beef up O53 a lil more and head south into O54 - we're starting to get a rep for beating up on noobs which isn't cool. But over the last 48 hours, they started sending attacks. Stupid - we probably would have just given them those cities to open up slots. So now we have to put off heading into O54 yet again and take out another silly rim alliance. To date it's been: Omega, Alpha, Dark Ones, Dark Ones Div 2, Dark Ones Div 3, The Spartan Empire, United Nations, Chaotic Re-Uprising, Lost Souls of the Rim, Concedo Nulli, Eyes of Insanity 1, 2 & 3, and probably 2 or 3 others.

So hows is this silly little rim alliance working out for ya's all so far ? as for the so called DEAL you guys broke that as soon as you made it.OOC maybe small at the moment but this is not the first world they have started late in.We may not be able to go head to head just yet or hold a seige against you guys just yet due to our size,but there are quite a few on this server who know what happens once OOC starts rolling.At this point i won't bother posting what has happened so far as i am sure you already know

DeletedUser33944

Q.) There is this alliance, Order of Chaos that seems to have lifted a few cities from you guys. Is this a war, an ally?, what's the scoop?

A.) Ya, when we reformed without lowkey, we really wanted move our guys out of O63. So, we traded 2 cities to those guys and were looking to trade more to them so we could beef up O53 a lil more and head south into O54 - we're starting to get a rep for beating up on noobs which isn't cool. But over the last 48 hours, they started sending attacks. Stupid - we probably would have just given them those cities to open up slots. So now we have to put off heading into O54 yet again and take out another silly rim alliance. To date it's been: Omega, Alpha, Dark Ones, Dark Ones Div 2, Dark Ones Div 3, The Spartan Empire, United Nations, Chaotic Re-Uprising, Lost Souls of the Rim, Concedo Nulli, Eyes of Insanity 1, 2 & 3, and probably 2 or 3 others.

So hows is this silly little rim alliance working out for ya's all so far ? as for the so called DEAL you guys broke that as soon as you made it.OOC maybe small at the moment but this is not the first world they have started late in.We may not be able to go head to head just yet or hold a seige against you guys just yet due to our size,but there are quite a few on this server who know what happens once OOC starts rolling.At this point i won't bother posting what has happened so far as i am sure you already know

spooky, u mav in gela yes?... btw excellent read

DeletedUser

yea mav is using his old acc RM9832,and several of the other lads and ladesses are here too plus some of the old crew from archiles.We are not having any leaders rules or politics in thebes and every one is loving it :)

DeletedUser

hell yes spook you show them rim alliances whats up OoC style ;) for me

DeletedUser

Jay did you play Achilles at all? Tess Tickles is how I roll :D

Where I met spooky! He was the man in OoC!

DeletedUser

hell yes spook you show them rim alliances whats up OoC style ;) for me
You know the amusing thing.Sour grapes call us a rim alliance like it is some sort of insult but look where they are.I just started late and hit random start Then the rest joined.They also say they were trying to make their way to the core.This i dout they only like to fight alliances at least half their size.Take into account they are also work with Rampent rabbits ( or what ever their name is today ) the only other big alliance near us and being pacted to controle burn as well really dosn,t llook like a alliance that wants anything like a fair fight :)In fact i would go as far to say they are so scared OOC will get rolling and crush them,they would pact with the devil himself to try and stop us.Tring to move to the core What a joke :)

DeletedUser

I think the points in this case matters, being more than double your size and they seem like skilled players I would hope they could take OoC. You guys need to strengthen your numbers first I think before a confrontation between you two..

DeletedUser22708

+ rep DW, nicely done, i can see you put a lot of effort in this newspaper, quality read! Quite unbiased as well, which is what we needed.

DeletedUser

Jay did you play Achilles at all? Tess Tickles is how I roll :D

Where I met spooky! He was the man in OoC!

DW ohhh yea i played Achilles i was with those epsilon noobs ;) and then we merged with tess tickles if you recall that and evryone hated each other it was the worst merger ever lol we should of just stayed red the fights were epic

tell me spook then after a while all the T.T /Epinions guys that liked each other then joined Ooc was that how it happened or was i wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How in the world do you guys get away with those alliance names and I can't have Tyrone Biggums in my profile??=(((

DeletedUser

You know the amusing thing.Sour grapes call us a rim alliance like it is some sort of insult but look where they are.I just started late and hit random start Then the rest joined.They also say they were trying to make their way to the core.This i dout they only like to fight alliances at least half their size.Take into account they are also work with Rampent rabbits ( or what ever their name is today ) the only other big alliance near us and being pacted to controle burn as well really dosn,t llook like a alliance that wants anything like a fair fight :)In fact i would go as far to say they are so scared OOC will get rolling and crush them,they would pact with the devil himself to try and stop us.Tring to move to the core What a joke :)

Dude, I'd probably stop now...

DeletedUser

haha angry ? its a game son,annoyed at the Bull that that monkey was spinning tring to make out they were all this and that good guys and trying to make their way to the big alliances for a fair fight,when all along they allied themself with the bigger alliances to avoid any seriouse conflict

DeletedUser

haha angry ? its a game son,annoyed at the Bull that that monkey was spinning tring to make out they were all this and that good guys and trying to make their way to the big alliances for a fair fight,when all along they allied themself with the bigger alliances to avoid any seriouse conflict

I can literally hear you raising your voice through the screen. But go ahead, try and make a final impression. In a few weeks no-one will even remember who you guys were.

DeletedUser

I can literally hear you raising your voice through the screen. But go ahead, try and make a final impression. In a few weeks no-one will even remember who you guys were.
hahaha you are amusing .It would seem that the truth is bugging you :)You need to get your cyber hearing checked son thats laughter you would be hearing and it would seem the school yard bullys dont like loosing all their CS's :p how many is it now ? Try not to get too emotional over some pixels on your screen it isn't good for you

DeletedUser

Why are you trolls ruining DW's awesome newspaper thread!?