Newspaper Down & Dirty with Dee Dub; War for the core / World War Thebes

DeletedUser

Sorry guys, that'll most likely be my last contribution to Thebes, DW's hanging up the uniform and calling it a day. Just don't have the time to play sadly ~ Hopefully this world and these forums stay strong. Wishing my homies in DT the best of luck and to all of the rest of you in Thebes. This has been a great world and I wish I could stick it out to the end as I initially planned but summer is over, the gf hates this game and I ain't losing her for grepo! Feel like this is my last world, but who knows... i've found it's near impossible to quit this damned game...

Cheers,
DW

DeletedUser

You'll be back later, you're still stuck in the black-hole. However, you gained your life back and you can sleep in peace at night rofl :D

Good Luck :)

DeletedUser42043

Great Newspaper! :D

can't believe I haven't found this thread until now lol

thanks Deathwish for making this nice thread, it's honestly the best I've ever seen.

Now on another note:

hahaha you are amusing .It would seem that the truth is bugging you :)You need to get your cyber hearing checked son thats laughter you would be hearing and it would seem the school yard bullys dont like loosing all their CS's :p how many is it now ? Try not to get too emotional over some pixels on your screen it isn't good for you

Haha spooky ;) I FINALLY understand why you were mad at me the other time
LOL I was sure I checked most of the externals so weren't sure what you were mad at, but now I know

You're putting up a nice fight. We know you're a good player, so don't worry buddy

I wonder how long you can keep it up though.. you guys are starting to slip

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good luck DW=) I'm sure u'll be back with a new girlfriend)

DeletedUser

Sorry guys, that'll most likely be my last contribution to Thebes, DW's hanging up the uniform and calling it a day. Just don't have the time to play sadly ~ Hopefully this world and these forums stay strong. Wishing my homies in DT the best of luck and to all of the rest of you in Thebes. This has been a great world and I wish I could stick it out to the end as I initially planned but summer is over, the gf hates this game and I ain't losing her for grepo! Feel like this is my last world, but who knows... i've found it's near impossible to quit this damned game...

Cheers,
DW

Oh the sad truth of Grepolis.. Perhaps this too shall be my fate soon enough.. Godspeed and it was unfortunate we never got to cross swords on the field.

DeletedUser

good news,, look forward to being featured very very soon

Yes, The Unsullied are a great newspaper worthy alliance. The rest of ocean 52 better watch out. They could be a major game changer out there ;)

DeletedUser

we started this world over 1 month later than it began. with nobody at our backs, we only need to watch for our fronts.. so just you wait

DeletedUser

Yes, The Unsullied are a great newspaper worthy alliance. The rest of ocean 52 better watch out. They could be a major game changer out there ;)
also do detect a hint of sarcasm in your tone?

DeletedUser

Cheers,
DW

Yeah well, Homies - DW didn't hang up his uniform and he didn't run off with his gf....unless her name is Byllis which is where he is now with a bigger, badder, boastier profile than ever before. :p

DeletedUser22708

Yeah well, Homies - DW didn't hang up his uniform and he didn't run off with his gf....unless her name is Byllis which is where he is now with a bigger, badder, boastier profile than ever before. :p
Doesn't really surprise me, he quit calydon as well after his alliance was losing

DeletedUser42076

All i know is One night i was taunting DW, and realized he was AFK. So i Cleaned 6-7 of his citys (all fully offensive citys with 0 wall) and conquest 1. We didnt take more of his citys as we had many sieges going on and couldnt send more suport to other sieges. Next day i tried sieging another of his citys but it was already being sieged by a DT member.

After that he quited and from your post started in a new world. Maybe he had already quited Thebes at that moment.:cool: But he surely gaved me some nice free BP before quiting.

DeletedUser

I wonder why he lied tbh, not my business, but it was his premade wasnt it?

DeletedUser13405

All i know is One night i was taunting DW, and realized he was AFK. So i Cleaned 6-7 of his citys (all fully offensive citys with 0 wall) and conquest 1. We didnt take more of his citys as we had many sieges going on and couldnt send more suport to other sieges. Next day i tried sieging another of his citys but it was already being sieged by a DT member.

After that he quited and from your post started in a new world. Maybe he had already quited Thebes at that moment.:cool: But he surely gaved me some nice free BP before quiting.

The one you took was a B city. Trust me...I know! LOL!

DeletedUser42076

i didnt find any defensive city among the ones i attacks or conquest. i could have shown u the reports but unluckily i suported a city with 20+ citys wich received a lot of attacks and gained over 600+ reports that deleted almost all my oldest reports.