Down down down

DeletedUser

Good question I don't think it will ever come back up until something about the world changes.

DeletedUser

Good question I don't think it will ever come back up until something about the world changes.

The only thing that will bring it back is if new people are somehow allowed to join.

I don't understand why people think 2.0 will bring it back. It may keep a few people around a little longer but it may also make some people quit. Besides it won't bring any new people to the world since the world is still closed. It will still be the same amount of people doing the same ol same.

What I think would be nice is let new people start the game. Start them each with three half built cities. Give them protection until they a) attack someone b) build a CS d) some length of time, like a month. This would give them a fighting chance and bring new life/blood to alpha.

DeletedUser

Or grepo forums could get smart and start an account exchange/giveaway thread in each world. They do that in other game I play, and the bigger accounts live on and on that way. New players, more ambrosia buyers as big accounts almost always need administrator, a win-win for everyone. No idea why they don't.