Downfall of Great Global Warriors.

DeletedUser

May I make a bold prediction.

With most the top 20 players of GGW on vacation mode, banned or has quit, I would predict that GGW will be reduce to a small alliance or be disbanded altogether. And the most active players either quitting GGW and forming their own alliance (e.g. Nascar101 -Keith, Odisius, bevhunter and tanks25) or joining other alliances.

DeletedUser24139

I think this was seen even before this post, but GGW will remain, it will only hold eddy and his minions

DeletedUser12324

oh and let me guess Incubi takes in their very best players? Couldn't see this one coming...it's disappointing that even with the time GGW had to prepare for this war and they can't compete with an alliance half their size (in numbers)

DeletedUser

The downfall of GGW has nothing to do with the wars it is fighting, but rather the problems regading the leadership. The merge of UW and TGGE never was a smooth one and the cooperation was not existing. It was working as UW and TGGE which was kind of a problem, since the merge was made due to lack of leadership in UW (nobody wanted to run it anymore) and after the merge it became clear that TGGE was lacking the very same thing.

DeletedUser

oh and let me guess Incubi takes in their very best players? Couldn't see this one coming...it's disappointing that even with the time GGW had to prepare for this war and they can't compete with an alliance half their size (in numbers)

We are taking no one in Phears, Do you honestly think we are going to recruit any of those noobs? No one from GGW apart from the old Gitte could get into incubi, Even Eddy.Mad... We will finish them off soon enough. :pro:

DeletedUser24139

since the merge was made due to lack of leadership in UW (nobody wanted to run it anymore) and after the merge it became clear that TGGE was lacking the very same thing.

It was not that no one wanted to run it....I had to back away and you were left alone which you did not want. Then eddy did not let anyone work on the things that needed to be improved which in the end caused dissent, unhappiness and now ruin

DeletedUser

haha mason put it right but not quite as diplomatically as I would have lol but he got the point across, Any further recruits into Incubi would not merge well with existing players as we are established and are unwilling to bring in any more that we Honestly couldnt trust, there were to many questionable things happening in GGW that led to numerous bans that No one seemed to know what had caused. And thats a toned down version of what Yo posted in forums lol i cant copy and paste it directly as it may cause offence LoL

DeletedUser24139

we see more and more GGW leaving and a ton of little start up players somehow just popping up out of the blue in O54. Strange to just happen out of the blue after eddy.mad comes off VM and all his other supporting cast remains in VM, has left the game or VM runs out and no one is left to oversee the account. I find it unusual when a player with 50+ cities caves under pressure, runs into VM and then never returns without a single word about it.

DeletedUser

I was thinking the same thing. we are having some fresh start up player popping up in 44. It is weird now that you speak of such thing. I wasnt for sure if it was just our ocean or other places as well

DeletedUser24139

never seen anything like it happen like it is right now. I mean, I have heard of players coming into a world, but an established world like this is suicide and can only be scetchy at best to the real truth behind it. It is hard for me to believe that so many players all of a sudden invited like 20 new people to come play on Pi

DeletedUser25060

never seen anything like it happen like it is right now. I mean, I have heard of players coming into a world, but an established world like this is suicide and can only be scetchy at best to the real truth behind it. It is hard for me to believe that so many players all of a sudden invited like 20 new people to come play on Pi
- Yeah, well I'm one of those people. Popped up in O55, unfortunately. I quit all the other worlds I was in and wanted to get a totally fresh start, so here I am.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25060

Yeah, I guess. Might join the new world though..... everything's pretty much taken over already in here, lol. And I don't want to mess with any of these big alliances..... we'll see I guess.