Dracarys vs. Everybody

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I was there just to show that we can play any speed. What is wrong with you all people talking about speed??? The reason we want to play speed 1 is because we can make that world speed 3 with gold. With the same amount of gold you can make speed world 3 only speed 4.

fine il explain it to you... speed 1 revolt literally doesnt attract any top revolt premades except yours, so you winning 4 or 5 speed 1 revolts by fighting everyone there means squat to me because 90% of them were trash mra teams that isnt even worth bragging about.
When it comes to speed 3 or 4 more less every competitive revolt premade plays only those worlds, so that is the difference between world speeds, i never said your team would not be able to keep up on speed 3 or 4 i just said you were too comfortable winning speed 1 with almost no good competition while avoiding real competition worlds, and yes, your team was asked multiple times to join eviction notice worlds and you never did, so you can say whatever you want but those are straight facts buddy and i know it because i was playing over 20 revolts from 2010-2016 in competitive high speed revolt premades :)

p.s. both of us knows that only fast revolt world you did was Sinope, and you yourself said that " Holy Mayhem" is not TS, there were only handful of TS players there and you were in coalition with Fluffernutters who i was apart of to take on Erik, they got 4/7 with their big coalition and we got 7/7.

iiiobarilll

Hipparchus
If you are discussing which team is cooler, then I can again tell you from personal experience. He played against the fiasco, their massive attacks are rare, but organized. They spend a lot of gold. the bottom line is that they completely kill the def (and we had a lot of it). And the usual average statistical union is sorted out after the first massive attacks. We were able to survive and win with great effort, because the best players of the Russian server played in our team.

DeletedUser22517

fine il explain it to you... speed 1 revolt literally doesnt attract any top revolt premades except yours, so you winning 4 or 5 speed 1 revolts by fighting everyone there means squat to me because 90% of them were trash mra teams that isnt even worth bragging about.
When it comes to speed 3 or 4 more less every competitive revolt premade plays only those worlds, so that is the difference between world speeds, i never said your team would not be able to keep up on speed 3 or 4 i just said you were too comfortable winning speed 1 with almost no good competition while avoiding real competition worlds, and yes, your team was asked multiple times to join eviction notice worlds and you never did, so you can say whatever you want but those are straight facts buddy and i know it because i was playing over 20 revolts from 2010-2016 in competitive high speed revolt premades :)

p.s. both of us knows that only fast revolt world you did was Sinope, and you yourself said that " Holy Mayhem" is not TS, there were only handful of TS players there and you were in coalition with Fluffernutters who i was apart of to take on Erik, they got 4/7 with their big coalition and we got 7/7.
By competition you mean NAP or pact with everyone? It is much fun to fight against the whole world than to eat inactive, trust me. Plus imagine how hard it is to fill up the wonders when you are only 50-60 against the whole world, no gold can help you there, you need to plan it and outsmart the whole world. BTW by the time we wanted to play against EN, there was no more EN, we were busy playing other world, and we don`t just jump from world to world, we win it and then go to next one. But like i said now summer is coming and it is a bad time, but we can talk after.

iiiobarilll

Hipparchus
By competition you mean NAP or pact with everyone? It is much fun to fight against the whole world than to eat inactive, trust me. Plus imagine how hard it is to fill up the wonders when you are only 50-60 against the whole world, no gold can help you there, you need to plan it and outsmart the whole world. BTW by the time we wanted to play against EN, there was no more EN, we were busy playing other world, and we don`t just jump from world to world, we win it and then go to next one. But like i said now summer is coming and it is a bad time, but we can talk after.
we won 30 active players and 20 very small ones))

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
Imagine using skill and gold :)
I really don't like boasting about gold, but so be it.
If you drop in about 2 years, I got zero skill so I intend to single handedly outgold Syndicate and the rest of Fiasco put together. If it ever happens.

(pls do drop earlier though, I rly doubt Fiasco needs my kinda gold)

Anyways you do your team's memory a disservice by trying to butt into our trash-talk. There was a time for syndicate but now its gone, people move on.

Last edited:

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
@Baudin Toolan @Hydna

Day 4 and the core oceans have only filled up a little bit more than half-way and that too a bloody speed 4 world. This is the consequence of vomiting worlds out every month. I don't know who's decision it is but you two are the only one's we get to interact with and even then most of our posts get ignored.
The majority of the community still wants hard fought wins, something worth boasting about and that's simply not possible if you keep diluting the already small community of players. Nobody needed a new simulator the old one was perfectly fine and functional. It's time to give real issues this game has a thought.

1618636203191.png

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
@Baudin Toolan @Hydna

Day 4 and the core oceans have only filled up a little bit more than half-way and that too a bloody speed 4 world. This is the consequence of vomiting worlds out every month. I don't know who's decision it is but you two are the only one's we get to interact with and even then most of our posts get ignored.
The majority of the community still wants hard fought wins, something worth boasting about and that's simply not possible if you keep diluting the already small community of players. Nobody needed a new simulator the old one was perfectly fine and functional. It's time to give real issues this game has a thought.

View attachment 15333
1618637993818.png

move over to bi-monthly for better fills like Tribalwars does

DeletedUser27793

@Baudin Toolan @Hydna

View attachment 15333
Doesnt seem like Inno changed over the last 10 years

DeletedUser27793

Also what's this bullshit about best alliances, there were a lot of great alliances over the years, not many have competed against one another much be it their preferences or players have moved on. The game has changed so much that you cant even compare how they would fare at their top strength.
P.S Venom was the best :p

xFate

Strategos
@Hydna @Baudin Toolan Foog do be right here. There's really only 1 of 2 options here: Stop the constant outputting of worlds as the community isn't big enough to manage anymore, or merge servers.

I don't see why you can't merge EU servers together? It means worlds are actually populated + you can continue putting out servers at the current rate as there will be a significant more amount of people playing here.

EtiamRu

Chiliarch
@Hydna @Baudin Toolan Foog do be right here. There's really only 1 of 2 options here: Stop the constant outputting of worlds as the community isn't big enough to manage anymore, or merge servers.

I don't see why you can't merge EU servers together? It means worlds are actually populated + you can continue putting out servers at the current rate as there will be a significant more amount of people playing here.
This is not a question for the en administration , this is for Inno) They keep Finnish and Norwegian servers, where there are not even 100 players in the worlds .. Why?

xFate

Strategos
This is not a question for the en administration , this is for Inno) They keep Finnish and Norwegian servers, where there are not even 100 players in the worlds .. Why?

Hydna and Mike are the only way of us passing on anything to Inno. We have no contact with them at all

DeletedUser57788

Like inno would care about their players opinions...

Btw, look at Polish/German servers. Full.. Sadly eng isnt the most important community by no stretch...even on fr forums are community votes..

Of course. Who would wanna play EN in it's current state? The mods just ban anyone for spam nowadays and won't even tell you what's allowed and what isn't.