Dracarys vs. Everybody

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
its not disrespectful at all, its called being a realist, im in 135 gold trading right now and i took a look at all top 12 teams, and i literally do not see anyone here as of yet that can even stand a chance of fighting fiasco on even ground let alone edging them out, maybe some decent premade drops in next few days or a week but as things look right now they are not underestimating anyone and that this world might be quick, easy and most likely boring win for them.

I'd respond to war angel, but you basically summed up my thoughts for me. +1 good sir

DeletedUser57382

its not disrespectful at all, its called being a realist, im in 135 gold trading right now and i took a look at all top 12 teams, and i literally do not see anyone here as of yet that can even stand a chance of fighting fiasco on even ground let alone edging them out, maybe some decent premade drops in next few days or a week but as things look right now they are not underestimating anyone and that this world might be quick, easy and most likely boring win for them.

My dear Filip,you said the same thing about Sidon and yet my Team stayed and went on to Fight JFL in the Finals while yours was completely conquered. :D im telling you there are some good teams here i mean im no Nutsand Boltz or TromboneTom but hey dont rule me out just yet haha :D

Anyways best of luck to everyone playing here and be safe!

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
My dear Filip,you said the same thing about Sidon and yet my Team stayed and went on to Fight JFL in the Finals while yours was completely conquered. :D im telling you there are some good teams here i mean im no Nutsand Boltz or TromboneTom but hey dont rule me out just yet haha :D

Anyways best of luck to everyone playing here and be safe!

you probably mixed up some worlds, i havent played sidon past the first 3-4 weeks in Just For Laughs/Shadow mainly to gold trade, and from what i was told that team won regardless of what anyone else in the world did, so was a free win for me if i wanted to stay :)

as for the neapolis, probably what world you meant to say, i was only interested in fighting aliens, when they ghosted/quit i no longer had any interest to play and handed off my cities, my team didnt get conqured they simply joined musketeers or whoever since i wasnt around to lead.

DeletedUser57382

you probably mixed up some worlds, i havent played sidon past the first 3-4 weeks in Just For Laughs/Shadow mainly to gold trade, and from what i was told that team won regardless of what anyone else in the world did, so was a free win for me if i wanted to stay :)

as for the neapolis, probably what world you meant to say, i was only interested in fighting aliens, when they ghosted/quit i no longer had any interest to play and handed off my cities, my team didnt get conqured they simply joined musketeers or whoever since i wasnt around to lead.

Yeah Neapolis that was a good world,anyways you should join this one its good a lot of good and strong players around :)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
im playing 133 full time with friends, playing 2 fast worlds would be too consuming with my current job, so im gonna piggy back on Fiasco gold :)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Mungus's first post and Erik's name is rolling off his tongue. You know he's been scarred.

haha i still remember Mungus and few of his friends playing Sinope against Erik who had like 1/5 of EN players with him, big *** coalition against coalition, but never wanted to step on speed 3 or 4 revo against full EN.. shame but they are in the same boat.. both teams retired

Ro deschain

Phrourach
Having played against them on one world all the way to the end and lost, honestly Fiasco isnt even in their League these guys had skill doubt there would be a team like them anytime soon....

#Chilluminati Legend

Noticing a trend of certain players who just wanna trash talk fiasco mostly because we are a top team. Everyone always hates the top team and wants to see them fail. It's cool man, we will see how confident you are on the battlefield.

DeletedUser22517

Fungy scared without balrog
You are right about that :) You know how good he is. He is on call but summer coming not the perfect time to start now. How are you anyway, all good?

DeletedUser22517

haha i still remember Mungus and few of his friends playing Sinope against Erik who had like 1/5 of EN players with him, big *** coalition against coalition, but never wanted to step on speed 3 or 4 revo against full EN.. shame but they are in the same boat.. both teams retired
I was just a guest over there and i had b00ls to drop in the middle of their ocean really late. took so many cities, never lost 1. I was there just to show that we can play any speed. What is wrong with you all people talking about speed??? The reason we want to play speed 1 is because we can make that world speed 3 with gold. With the same amount of gold you can make speed world 3 only speed 4.

Corvidaan

Phrourach
My personal opinion: if you use gold, then at speed 1, it will be easier for you to play than at speed 4, because at high speed you can win for free from those who pay (in the last world where I played, I did not spend a dime )

Imagine using gold instead of skill