Dracarys vs. Everybody

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Like inno would care about their players opinions...

Btw, look at Polish/German servers. Full.. Sadly eng isnt the most important community by no stretch...even on fr forums are community votes..

for real? those polish servers gotta be fire, filled with nutcases

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Also what's this bullshit about best alliances, there were a lot of great alliances over the years, not many have competed against one another much be it their preferences or players have moved on. The game has changed so much that you cant even compare how they would fare at their top strength.
P.S Venom was the best :p

we'll fight venom too. right @TromboneTom ?
end of the day, we just wanna fight people, so drop the team.

DeletedUser27793

I was talking about project venom daizans but many of those arent even playing anymore and yes they used to play conquest mostly.

DeletedUser57382

You know you guys complained about the game not having enough players and everything but not one of you hit on the point you should have. Arent players leaving the game because they arent able to Fight against Mass Golder Teams ? there is a question that keeps going around in my head and its How is someone not coming from a Rich Country like The US/UK Czech republic or any wealthy country in Europe suppose to compete with any of you ? you know :/ its unbalenced :( the game is Rigged and one sided Totally unfair even i am Demoralized and thinking about leaving probably so are a lot many and thats why we dont have a lot of players when everyone sees JFL,Fiasco United and the other golder teams they dont really want to play.

also please dont say: You can trade Gold and be like them not really even if i manage to get 60k gold or more those same Golder Alliances can buy 200k gold and i would be in a disadvantage Totally unfair nothing to say :(

DeletedUser55951

You know you guys complained about the game not having enough players and everything but not one of you hit on the point you should have. Arent players leaving the game because they arent able to Fight against Mass Golder Teams ? there is a question that keeps going around in my head and its How is someone not coming from a Rich Country like The US/UK Czech republic or any wealthy country in Europe suppose to compete with any of you ? you know :/ its unbalenced :( the game is Rigged and one sided Totally unfair even i am Demoralized and thinking about leaving probably so are a lot many and thats why we dont have a lot of players when everyone sees JFL,Fiasco United and the other golder teams they dont really want to play.

also please dont say: You can trade Gold and be like them not really even if i manage to get 60k gold or more those same Golder Alliances can buy 200k gold and i would be in a disadvantage Totally unfair nothing to say :(
Eeeeeh.. No.

EtiamRu

Chiliarch

Gold is not so important as activity) Of course, at the beginning of the world, gold makes it possible to defeat any players in terms of activity, this is a pity( But if you do not give up and keep up, then there may not be a victory of gold)
PS When we started playing Asine, I had 30k gold and I thought I was damn rich)))

Last edited:

NutsNBoltz

Strategos

No. We've all been on the other side, and I have made this argument plenty times. People will leave because they have a bad team, with poor leadership. IF you intend to leave, it is because you are a coward, which I know you are from previous servers, but not because of gold or demoralization. You have a squad of solid players, and if they all try, you can recruit talent and build a strong team in o45 to compete. But generally those there make poor leadership decisions and then blame something other than that for grepolis issues.

I agree gold is abused, I abuse it, people I have fought abuse it, many teams do. I have agree with people on the externals to remove insta buys for both buildings and troops to balance the game, as it is needed, but what is also needed are people not giving up because they can't handle the core. It's possible to regroup, set up and control and make a team equally as strong in the west to duke it out for a domination win. It's 100% possible, however is there a leader strong enough to build a team like that?

No, there is not.

DeletedUser56380

Maybe a sore subject but its a great example. 115.

TC was top dog and the groups around them brought them low. They had no allies and got taken on all sides. Why did they lose? If I remember correctly "The gold ran out and people got tired"

Its possible to bring down the big dogs but it takes a hell of a lot of coordination and activity.

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
Maybe a sore subject but its a great example. 115.

TC was top dog and the groups around them brought them low. They had no allies and got taken on all sides. Why did they lose? If I remember correctly "The gold ran out and people got tired"

Its possible to bring down the big dogs but it takes a hell of a lot of coordination and activity.
TC top dog KeK