Dracarys vs. Everybody

EtiamRu

Chiliarch
spartan says hi with 2-4 landlocked sling cat nukes with 1-2 hour gap in between :)

if defender doesnt build wall to at least 10-20 lvl in 12-16 hr timeframe then that is all on him, but if enemy ally that has it revolted is organized and coordinates clearings every 1-3 hrs to wreck the wall down to lvl 0 from lvl idk 7 or 10, and keeps doing it then that is fair play and kudos to the attackers for being smart and not letting defenders stack or build walls, that is sound strategy and full respect to organized attackers for doing that, but there is a case quite often where attackers revolt it with landlocked olu nuke(it almost dies) and in 2 hrs he has it back full and keeps clearing wall and any dlu that come there in the meantime, now that is totally unfair in my opinion, only way to combat that would be organized DLU drop at specific time and for defender go gold as muc wall as possible in that short timeframe when DLU drop is scheduled, if defened doesnt have ability to gold wall, attacker will beat the dlu stack all trough early to mid stage with simply buying landlocked nukes.

now dont get me wrong im not telling anyone whether they should or shouldnt spend money on this dumb game to get that kind of advantage, its their money they can use it however they want, but for me if you decide to waste your money like that to instant buy units/buildings then you dont really have a moral high ground on externals to say look we are against instant buying as well but i will abuse it because i can or want to its useless imo...
Well, it's really possible with architects to quickly raise a wall. 10 levels for half a hour at a good speed, if you follow 5 minutes at the end of the construction Believe me, I'm an expert in building walls from fiasco)))) teamwork and gold turns into zilch
PsDamn, I forgot again that I'm in fiasco, it takes time to accept this and stop giving advice against))

Last edited:

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Well, it's really possible with architects to quickly raise a wall. 10 levels for half a hour at a good speed, if you follow 5 minutes at the end of the construction Believe me, I'm an expert in building walls from fiasco)))) teamwork and gold turns into zilch
PsDamn, I forgot again that I'm in fiasco, it takes time to accept this and stop giving advice against))
<3 we love having you

TromboneTom

Strategos
the best way to take city from fiasco is to attack @EtiamRu she likes to sleep very long hours.

---
Jesus these externals are crazy and we havent even marked anyone red yet..
Fiasco hasnt been golding nukes on people as theres no need to and as far as golding walls goes, 90% of grepolis players who make it past 15 city's gold walls when needed.

Just create a massive coalition and keep attempting to plant lots of spy's in us we dont care just come for us and stop crying on here jesus christ....
1619731577224.png

Ro deschain

Phrourach

Long live the Union )))

DeletedUser57382

the best way to take city from fiasco is to attack @EtiamRu she likes to sleep very long hours.

---
Jesus these externals are crazy and we havent even marked anyone red yet..
Fiasco hasnt been golding nukes on people as theres no need to and as far as golding walls goes, 90% of grepolis players who make it past 15 city's gold walls when needed.

Just create a massive coalition and keep attempting to plant lots of spy's in us we dont care just come for us and stop crying on here jesus christ....
View attachment 15366

Funny considering his not even in the Leadership but a member like me :) see this is the problem he was probably just messing with you Fiasco you need to realize this is a game.if you want the truth a lot of the players here know you all from other worlds and have nothing against you every alliance here doesnt like that you mass gold including ours but we dont hate you we are a very honorable alliance we havent join any Coalitions against you (personally i think we should) but they honestly want to take you on Alone dont ask me why idk

I swear you Fiasco get offended or insulted by everything its shocking considering your the biggest trolls on the Externals no offense lol

TromboneTom

Strategos
Funny considering his not even in the Leadership but a member like me :) see this is the problem he was probably just messing with you Fiasco you need to realize this is a game.if you want the truth a lot of the players here know you all from other worlds and have nothing against you every alliance here doesnt like that you mass gold including ours but we dont hate you we are a very honorable alliance we havent join any Coalitions against you (personally i think we should) but they honestly want to take you on Alone dont ask me why idk

I swear you Fiasco get offended or insulted by everything its shocking considering your the biggest trolls on the Externals no offense lol
Right because he does not have a reputation for using spy's, perhaps if you would make it past the 30 day period in a world without hitting perm VM you'd know more..

DeletedUser57382

Right because he does not have a reputation for using spy's, perhaps if you would make it past the 30 day period in a world without hitting perm VM you'd know more..
If you have talked to him you would know he always likes to joke,even if he did his not part of the leadership so what does this prove ?

Maybe i would stay if there werent Noobs that are to scared to play like the rest of us but instead have to mass gold you know the type ;)

DeletedUser31339

A play by play on how to beat us :

For those complaining about gold , is it overused ?Yes. Is there ways to beat golders... yes, especially as the game progresses. I have been on both sides of golding , not using any when i first started playing on 105 with the lack of gold , still managed to grow a decent size without losing cities, i would drop some money here and there on events $20 max as i couldn't afford to spend more. I even played back in 2011 without using a single dollar and we won wonder in 08.... ya the dynamics have changed but still

Truth be told , you guys can blame fiasco winning on gold , but you fail to realize that if you don't know how to play the game correctly gold won't help you lol. Stacking dlu bhing a level 10 20 hours into an RR .... and its our fault you guys don't know how to coordinate.

Here's a step by step on how YOU can beat us :
- As okiu mentioned..... we barely have any dlu to begin with , but as our sizegorws, we will start to gain more , if you guys want to turtle up, thats great, but then how do you expect to take cites.... wait you don't , so just blame it on us using gold
- there are 50 of us... and about 100+ of you in the other top 3 alliances... idk maybe ban together and try to stop us? that would always work... but it's easier to just say "no they will beat us with gold"
- next .... if we revolt ur cites.... maybe, just maybe ... idk time a DLU stack so its harder for us to destroy, instead of sending 100 boats at a time behind a sub level 5 wall ...... you know we can't take a city until RR .... so plan a dlu stack? Personally thats how i was able to keep so many cites... timing dlu coordinated stack... ya if someone decides to send cats every 1hr to keep the wall down , that great offense planing,but you can just blame it on "they gold to much"
- if your online and spot a CS ... what should u do? Panic and blame gold .... or wait, wait , try to snipe it ... in the processing starving us for BP ,and conserving your bris in the process.... ya it can be difficult, especially with how bad the timer jumps, but idk ... maybe just try it??? Or wait... just blame it on "they gold to much".... ya golding doesn't allow you to time better lol
- also since you guys are turtling up... or so it seems, you guys should not lack defense..... and as a result you should maybe try to prevent revolts? The best way to not get conquered.. is stopping the revolt in the first place... but it seems that would require to much effort, so you can just blame us golding .... (perfect example teddy sunk my ships before i could even revolt him, but meanwhile y'all just complain about us lol)
- next.... if you have limited amount of gold... spend it wisely , like on admins or for sniping,dlu wall stacks..... yes the game does get easier with gold ,..... but it doesn't improve your skill set lol
--- in terms of an instant que..... you can literally rebuild a whole nuke in just 16hours with tokens .... i lost my slinger cat nuke yesterday , popped a POP G and spartan training with a efficient architecture and boom queued up the whole nuke in 15hours completion... of course my alliance helped me out with resources... but i mean isn't that kind of the point of having an alliance ... but na ... "gold beat us "
- at the end of the day this game comes to activity , be active and smart, and you to can amount great success :)

1619736019138.png

Ro deschain

Phrourach
Pff thank your lucky stars my bro @Unai and his team arent here Banda would rim you all in a second @Thizzle and his team would do it in less just keep showing strenght on the rest of us jeez

Not trying to start nothing just wanted to ask a Question to all of you.

Do you have the Guts to do what i did and play 2 Worlds against Just For Laughs 1 World Against Syndicate and that one world where i played against Erik+Bloods with my team + other Mass Golding teams ? would you step out of Fiasco United and like me go up against all these Teams all without Using a lot of gold Except for Advisors Regardless i lost but to me that shows a lot of Guts and i know that you know that.

and just to admit it Staying together like Fiasco has for a long time, a lot of the same players still together thats something i respect too and so do a lot of players here. because a lot of teams break apart or certain key players leave you havent done that so i admire that about your team

just thought i would say that
no worries wont MM message again

DeletedUser57382

A play by play on how to beat us :

For those complaining about gold , is it overused ?Yes. Is there ways to beat golders... yes, especially as the game progresses. I have been on both sides of golding , not using any when i first started playing on 105 with the lack of gold , still managed to grow a decent size without losing cities, i would drop some money here and there on events $20 max as i couldn't afford to spend more. I even played back in 2011 without using a single dollar and we won wonder in 08.... ya the dynamics have changed but still

Truth be told , you guys can blame fiasco winning on gold , but you fail to realize that if you don't know how to play the game correctly gold won't help you lol. Stacking dlu bhing a level 10 20 hours into an RR .... and its our fault you guys don't know how to coordinate.

Here's a step by step on how YOU can beat us :
- As okiu mentioned..... we barely have any dlu to begin with , but as our sizegorws, we will start to gain more , if you guys want to turtle up, thats great, but then how do you expect to take cites.... wait you don't , so just blame it on us using gold
- there are 50 of us... and about 100+ of you in the other top 3 alliances... idk maybe ban together and try to stop us? that would always work... but it's easier to just say "no they will beat us with gold"
- next .... if we revolt ur cites.... maybe, just maybe ... idk time a DLU stack so its harder for us to destroy, instead of sending 100 boats at a time behind a sub level 5 wall ...... you know we can't take a city until RR .... so plan a dlu stack? Personally thats how i was able to keep so many cites... timing dlu coordinated stack... ya if someone decides to send cats every 1hr to keep the wall down , that great offense planing,but you can just blame it on "they gold to much"
- if your online and spot a CS ... what should u do? Panic and blame gold .... or wait, wait , try to snipe it ... in the processing starving us for BP ,and conserving your bris in the process.... ya it can be difficult, especially with how bad the timer jumps, but idk ... maybe just try it??? Or wait... just blame it on "they gold to much".... ya golding doesn't allow you to time better lol
- also since you guys are turtling up... or so it seems, you guys should not lack defense..... and as a result you should maybe try to prevent revolts? The best way to not get conquered.. is stopping the revolt in the first place... but it seems that would require to much effort, so you can just blame us golding .... (perfect example teddy sunk my ships before i could even revolt him, but meanwhile y'all just complain about us lol)
- next.... if you have limited amount of gold... spend it wisely , like on admins or for sniping,dlu wall stacks..... yes the game does get easier with gold ,..... but it doesn't improve your skill set lol
--- in terms of an instant que..... you can literally rebuild a whole nuke in just 16hours with tokens .... i lost my slinger cat nuke yesterday , popped a POP G and spartan training with a efficient architecture and boom queued up the whole nuke in 15hours completion... of course my alliance helped me out with resources... but i mean isn't that kind of the point of having an alliance ... but na ... "gold beat us "
- at the end of the day this game comes to activity , be active and smart, and you to can amount great success :)

View attachment 15367

Since you gave the time to write this i thought i would respond mate.

to shorten things

you are from Fiasco yoy have a lot of players that are experienced you have been on a lot of worlds together or seperate,you are one of the most skilled players in the Game you know tons about Heroes,attacking defending so on especially @NutsNBoltz @Spartan AD who i learned a lot from but practically all your members have tons of experience and skill.

Gold helps you a lot in Events in getting tons of tokens and all the rewards that are pretty impressive.

Put all these things together Mass Gold + your Skill and you are invincible!

Thats why players arent attacking you thats why no one is making any effort to seriosly defend against you thry have already given up.

You cheated at the start by Creating ghost cities filling them with BPwhile you were still in Beginers protection half of you were playing the otber half were the Ghosts they ghosted you took there cities you got BP they built they returned you continued playing by having huge Cities and 6/7 Cities while all of us still had 2/3 max Luck ? I doubt it i call Multi accounting.

All and all we cant compete so just do whatever you guys want yeah im Hitting VM for a while.

Best of Luck Peeps
Happy Birthday to me :D

Be safe all

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56380

Cheating accusations are just sad War Angel. Thats low and stupid even for you. We targeted the big players in our core and they ghosted. End of story.

I know someone said it before but this is why Fiasco always drops late into a world, cause otherwise everyone cries if we arnt getting slapped by a team 3 times our size

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
Hang on, am I getting this right you think Bloods is a strong team?

pretty sure Sparty was the biggest one with 4 cities that too cause he colonised on a rock like a dum dum. Rest were on 2 cities
this event be too garbage to spend on anyways

Edit: aaa i didnt quote the garbage he wrote. He deleted it lol.

@zeuse4848 dude since when did u start right short essays, gotta a lil bit of dat WA syndrome did ya?

Last edited:

Ro deschain

Phrourach
now watch warn angel turn around and be like "what do you mean? I was only joking...sheesh fiasco can't take a joke"

Dude if you're so miserable playing this game then just don't, maybe you'll be happier then

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Since you gave the time to write this i thought i would respond mate.

to shorten things

you are from Fiasco yoy have a lot of players that are experienced you have been on a lot of worlds together or seperate,you are one of the most skilled players in the Game you know tons about Heroes,attacking defending so on especially @NutsNBoltz @Spartan AD who i learned a lot from but practically all your members have tons of experience and skill.

Gold helps you a lot in Events in getting tons of tokens and all the rewards that are pretty impressive.

Put all these things together Mass Gold + your Skill and you are invincible!

Thats why players arent attacking you thats why no one is making any effort to seriosly defend against you thry have already given up.

You cheated at the start by Creating ghost cities filling them with BPwhile you were still in Beginers protection half of you were playing the otber half were the Ghosts they ghosted you took there cities you got BP they built they returned you continued playing by having huge Cities and 6/7 Cities while all of us still had 2/3 max Luck ? I doubt it i call Multi accounting.

All and all we cant compete so just do whatever you guys want yeah im Hitting VM for a while.

Best of Luck Peeps
Happy Birthday to me :D

Be safe all

Man I swear, this is what I am talking about :) Fiasco takes everything so seriously, can't even take a joke, what is the point of playing the game if you take it so serious :) it is just a game and we feel defeated, but I will stand with my advisors and fight, like I always have :D

wait.... no you won't, you already ran to VM @War Angel ? You know they say stick and stones break bones, but apparently words hurt you even more