Dracarys vs. Everybody

DeletedUser57382

@NutsNBoltz im just Curious man would you ever go 1vs1 with me ? no Fiasco no Nowhere just me and you lets settle this and see who is Number 1 on Kepoi :D

DeletedUser57382

alright i'm out, let's tango

View attachment 15372

How about this since your kind of a Golder and everything and im not, i get the first shot do you agree with that ? i will attack you in your Core i have 1 week to attack you if i Manage to Revolt you i win sounds good ? if i fail you get a shot at revolting me if you Revolt me you win :D simple as that

i feel there should be a prize for the Winner i guess i will let you choose i hope its not well if i win you quit playing the game cuz thats not going to happen.

Rejoin your team i trust you :D no worries

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
How about this since your kind of a Golder and everything and im not, i get the first shot do you agree with that ? i will attack you in your Core i have 1 week to attack you if i Manage to Revolt you i win sounds good ? if i fail you get a shot at revolting me if you Revolt me you win :D simple as that

i feel there should be a prize for the Winner i guess i will let you choose i hope its not well if i win you quit playing the game cuz thats not going to happen.

???? Erm, I am literally following what you wanted. Step out to 1v1 you said, so I did. I'm not in the business of trading BP bud with structured times and such lol. I just wanna tango

TromboneTom

Strategos
I just wasted 30 minutes catching up on forums and holy ****, for a game whose playerbase is "adults", people sure do love to complain.

Also, @War Angel please change your profile from " Learn from your mistakes and become better! " to " Learn from your mistakes and make more excuses".

That is all :)
was that all?

DeletedUser57382

???? Erm, I am literally following what you wanted. Step out to 1v1 you said, so I did. I'm not in the business of trading BP bud with structured times and such lol. I just wanna tango

Like i said its my Birthday and im on Vacation will Definitely not waste my time on Grepo on my Birthday.
The best i can do is 4 days from now ? then if you want we can both step out and go to war :cool:

1saaa

Strategos

I honestly don't get this, you've rigged this exceptionally in your favour, I can't even see what the point of this is tbh

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
you aint in VM yet, and you're still in going nowhere. You said throw down, now you're like "oooo how about you let me VM kick in so I can come back in 42 days to hand off :cool: "

DeletedUser57382

One of the Biggest Golders in History of Grepo,The Leader of Fiasco United,The player that use to give me lessons on how to play Grepo on Amphipolis a player that has 9 Cities while i have 6 and its in my favor ? :O Honestly im shocked!

i apologize but the odds are against me not to mention i have activated Vacation Mode and can't fight back why does it matter if we do this now or in 3 days from now lol

you Fiasco are a strange bunch :D