Dracarys vs. Everybody

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
One of the Biggest Golders in History of Grepo,The Leader of Fiasco United,The player that use to give me lessons on how to play Grepo on Amphipolis a player that has 9 Cities while i have 6 and its in my favor ? :O Honestly im shocked!

i apologize but the odds are against me not to mention i have activated Vacation Mode and can't fight back why does it matter if we do this now or in 3 days from now lol

you Fiasco are a strange bunch :D

yo brainless, you called me out and I'm out. You're a sad excuse for a person

DeletedUser57382

yo brainless, you called me out and I'm out. You're a sad excuse for a person

All

read lost Spy from do it for maxi (NutsNBoltz) discovered in the city War 1
today at 21:08:41

read lost Spy from SWORDSMEN (NutsNBoltz) discovered in the city War 1
today at 21:08:13

today at 21:08:12

read lost Spy from SKKKRRRTTTTCITYYYY (NutsNBoltz) discovered in the city War 1
today at 21:04:56

today at 21:04:55

read lost Spy from Tombstone (NutsNBoltz) discovered in the city War 1
today at 20:59:30

read lost Spy from we in there (NutsNBoltz) discovered in the city War 1
today at 20:50:34

read lost Spy from YEA BUDDY NUTZBURG (NutsNBoltz) discovered in the city War 1
today at 20:49:18

today at 20:48:43

Sorry ''Leader'' unlike you i cant just come and go as i please my alliance isn't a Joke.
and Btw this was all me Improved Silver Coin Production But i've had enough Fun if you like to do this again sometime in like 3 days from now when i get back from VM and can actually attack you let me know i promise i will make it more then interesting for you War Angel is the King! not you and i will prove it.

DeletedUser56616

But i've had enough Fun if you like to do this again sometime in like 3 days from now when i get back from VM and can actually attack you let me know i promise i will make it more then interesting for you War Angel is the King! not you and i will prove it.

Something tells me WAr Angel is gonna be turning tricks down at the docks for gold funds.
"Hey Sailor Boy"

1saaa

Strategos
All

today at 21:08:41

today at 21:08:13

today at 21:08:12

today at 21:04:55

read lost Spy from Tombstone (NutsNBoltz) discovered in the city War 1
today at 20:59:30

today at 20:48:43

Sorry ''Leader'' unlike you i cant just come and go as i please my alliance isn't a Joke.
and Btw this was all me Improved Silver Coin Production But i've had enough Fun if you like to do this again sometime in like 3 days from now when i get back from VM and can actually attack you let me know i promise i will make it more then interesting for you War Angel is the King! not you and i will prove it.
I get an awful feeling you think you're winning this argument...

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
no you can't, and won't leave because you're a coward. there's no other reason. you prolly think I'm buying res to spy you to see the two swords there then come on the externals to brag that you had silver in your cave? like bruh.

it's easy though isn't it, you hit vm, come onto the externals and hurl insults at people knowing soon you'll be safe in your little hole, pathetic.

DeletedUser57382

no you can't, and won't leave because you're a coward. there's no other reason. you prolly think I'm buying res to spy you to see the two swords there then come on the externals to brag that you had silver in your cave? like bruh.

it's easy though isn't it, you hit vm, come onto the externals and hurl insults at people knowing soon you'll be safe in your little hole, pathetic.

I didnt want to cause my Alliance any problems they made me promise that i wouldnt out of respect for your team since they know you all from earlier worlds but if you as a Leader promise not to retaliate for what i do then i would be more then happy to fight you and your Entire team im not a coward at all ive helped Sunk more CS's from Fiasco members then a lot here, i just didnt want to attack you Directly not to cause my team problems there all a ok group and i do respect them.

You say you want to battle 1vs1 as well thats great lets battle for fun i have played on a few worlds since we last talked and i want to see how far i have gotten.

I think you and Spartan are good players i take it to far i know that its a compettitive game but like you said a lot of you from Fiasco you should be challenged and i agree because currently you are the Number 1 alliance here ask your team mates they will confirm i am right in this.

DeletedUser56380

@NutsNBoltz What im hearing is due to War Angels actions its time to throw the Going Nowhere OP up on the board ;)

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
I didnt want to cause my Alliance any problems they made me promise that i wouldnt out of respect for your team since they know you all from earlier worlds but if you as a Leader promise not to retaliate for what i do then i would be more then happy to fight you and your Entire team im not a coward at all ive helped Sunk more CS's from Fiasco members then a lot here, i just didnt want to attack you Directly not to cause my team problems there all a ok group and i do respect them.

You say you want to battle 1vs1 as well thats great lets battle for fun i have played on a few worlds since we last talked and i want to see how far i have gotten.

I think you and Spartan are good players i take it to far i know that its a compettitive game but like you said a lot of you from Fiasco you should be challenged and i agree because currently you are the Number 1 alliance here ask your team mates they will confirm i am right in this.

no, YOU said you wanted to fight 1v1, I'm just happy to oblige

Jesus man do you call a plumber when you need to flush your toilet?

DeletedUser57382

no, YOU said you wanted to fight 1v1, I'm just happy to oblige

Jesus man do you call a plumber when you need to flush your toilet?

Thank you for that and i do Brother i myself alone this has nothing to do with my Alliance,you know me from previous worlds and i am allowed to call you out to attack you and to be attacked by you.

Me and you can have our own fun our own battles we know its not personal its just two old friends having fun now the problem is My team and your team doesnt see it like that all im saying is let me and you have our own battle whoever wins wins Nowhere and Fiasco can do whatever they want im the only one that has called you out not my team if you want to fight anyone fight me i get back in 3 days.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Thank you for that and i do Brother i myself alone this has nothing to do with my Alliance,you know me from previous worlds and i am allowed to call you out to attack you and to be attacked by you.

Me and you can have our own fun our own battles we know its not personal its just two old friends having fun now the problem is My team and your team doesnt see it like that all im saying is let me and you have our own battle whoever wins wins Nowhere and Fiasco can do whatever they want im the only one that has called you out not my team if you want to fight anyone fight me i get back in 3 days.

Mythbusters by nuts:
my alliance is 100% behind me and down with this 1v1
we are NOT friends
you are still a coward

TromboneTom

Strategos
Like i said its my Birthday and im on Vacation will Definitely not waste my time on Grepo on my Birthday.
The best i can do is 4 days from now ? then if you want we can both step out and go to war :cool:
so why the **** do you keep coming on the externals then honestly you're so boring now stop wasting our time on here and just come and attack us.

You dont want to play grepolis on your birthday but yet you sit there refreshing the externals every five minutes