Drac's Top 12

DeletedUser

Since everyone spams in the other top 12 and nobody posts top 12s there I decided to make my own. Here there are rules, if you don't abide by the rules I will ask for your posts to be deleted as spam.

1. If the post does not have an assessment of the top 12 in it then it will be deleted. It can be short but must include a sentence on each.
2. If you want to comment about a top 12 post write your own top 12 and place your comment at the bottom.
3. If you appreciate a post someone makes and are to lazy to make a top 12 to comment consider PM or use of the rep system.

DeletedUser

Repost of my first top 12, second top 12 under construction. Will add date in a minute.

1.Nightmares of Elysium
Boasting the highest Point average, the most battle points by a long shot (50% more than the runner up). They also have the first conquer of an active player. 2 of the 3 players with more than one city are from this alliance and a quarter of the both the top 100 ranked bp and point players are in this alliance. They have a long list of enemies and no allies which for the time being seems to be benefiting them as elite players in other elite alliance that have created to many pacts have no targets. It is no surprise this alliance rose to the top and they will not be leaving it anytime soon.

2.SHIELD
With the 5th highest point average of the top 12 they are average but they make up for it in numbers. Unfortunately 20% of the alliance have logged days with 0 growth. Clearly they need to do some trimming so I expect them to drop slightly in rank once this is completed which should they be an elite alliance would happen in the next few days, however at this stage of the game it is easy to recruit and a good portion of those cut will be easily replaced and for that reason I do not expect to see them drop far. Five seems to be the number for this alliance, 5th average points 1/5 of the alliance have logged days of 0 growth and they are ranked 5th for BP as well with just under half that of number 1 ranked Nightmares of Elysium. They have 6 members in the top 100 for points and only 5 in the top 100 for battle points. All in all I do not consider them to be an elite group but certainly above average and I expect to seem them around for some time yet.

3.INVADERS
Ranked 7th for average points, grepo stats puts them at 31 members with 0 growth however since then they have dropped 20 members and I expect that the alliance has less than 10% with 0 growth days recorded, all in all they are keeping up with trimming the fat. With only 2 members in the top 100 for points they make up for it a little by having 5 in the top 100 for battle points which should not come as a surprise since they are ranked a respectable 6th for battle points. If shield is above average Invaders would be average however I will say that they have potential, their willingness to trim the fat may one day turn this alliance into something more all in all I suspect to see them around for some time.

4.Black Death
Ranked in at 10th for average points and not making up for it in player growth over 20% of the alliance has logged 0 growth for at least one day and still recruiting MRA is not a term I like to use lightly but if they do not change their ways that is just what they will be known as and their history in the top 12 will be brief as Elite alliances fast growth surpass them as they reach conquest. 6 of their members rank in the top 100 point players and 5 ranked top 100 for battle points. As an alliance they rank in at 9th for BP with just over a quarter of the points the top ranked battle point alliance has.

5.Disciples of Mars
Ranked in at 4th average points here is yet another alliance with many players logging 0 growth, just under 20%. ranking in at 8th for BP this is a decent rank for their point ranking but they are going to need to be aggressive in trimming the fat, if they manage that they have a good chance of turning the alliance into an Elite group but for now they are well above average with 7 members in the top 100 for points and 3 in the top 100 for battle points so in addition to more aggressive fat trimming they need to be slightly more aggressive on the field of battle.

6.Riot
ranked 6th for average points the alliance is ranked 2nd for battle points and is so far the only other alliance who seems to be worthy of the Elite title, at least for the first installment of my two part top 12. with 8 in the top 100 for points and 10 in the top 100 for battle points. Growth is less of an issue than with the other alliances I have ranked and only a few seem to be worthy of kicking. Riot seems secure in the top 12 for the foreseeable future.

7.Voodoo People
ranked Last for average points in the top 12 and 11th for battle points with only 2 in the top 100 for points and none in the top 100 for battle points over a quarter of the alliance has logged 0 growth many of which have more than one day of such and some have not grown in the last week. There is no other way to describe this alliance than MRA there is no way this alliance will last in the top 12 and most likely will not last long outside the top 12 either. They should save themselves the disgrace and disband with some semblance of honor before someone spanks them.

8.Viking Warlords
Ranked 2nd for average points and 10th for BP The top contender against Nightmare for ocean 45 they share the same number of cities but a lower average and only a quarter of the BP that Nightmare has. To stand a chance they will need to be more aggressive and work closely with allies. 7 in the top 100 for points and only 2 in the top 100 for battle points. Over 20% of the alliance has logged days of 0 growth which in an alliance already behind the others on members will have a greater effect than on some of the other alliances with high 0 growth days. It is an honor to be called a contender with Nightmare but make no mistake they are the clear underdog and they will need quality leaders to survive in Nightmares domain.

9.Riot (Already assessed at rank 6 yesterday so will do the alliance now in 6th instead Two for Flinching)
Ranked 3rd in average points and 3rd for battle points currently in rank 6, they seem to be an aggressive alliance who has about half of Nightmares BP however they also have less members so this gap is actually lesser than one would think. Nightmare average 343 Two for Flinching average 241 so only about 30% less BP than Nightmare if averaged by number of players. 7 in the top 100 points and 14 in the top 100 for battle points, the only alliance anywhere near the number Nightmare has in the top 100. Approximately 15% of the alliance has logged days of 0 growth one of which has not grown all week, the alliance certainly needs to kick a handful of players but I believe they deserve the title of Elite, at least compared to the other alliances in the top 12. I suspect to see them rise up to rank 3-4 over the next few weeks perhaps days.

10.TITANS of TARTARUS
Ranked 11th for average points and 16th for bp with only about 1/11 of NmE's BP only 2 in the top 100 for points and 0 in the top 100 for BP a quarter of the alliance has logged days of 0 growth and not a single one is yet to conquer a city. I do not say it lightly but this is an MRA there is no other way to describe it, most likely will not make it in the top 12 past the point of alliances having 100 percent of members with more than one city.

11.Band Of Brothers
Ranked 7th in average points out of the top 12 and 15th in battle points with 1/10 of NmE's Bp. Only 1 member is in the top 100 for points and 0 int the top 100 for battle points. Another alliance who will not live long in the top 12

12. Lulz
Ranked 12th out of the top 12 for average points and 23 for battle points its barely worth mentioning how the stack up to NmE's BP but I will do it anyways approx 1/20. I honestly did not even check to see if they have any in the top 100's because I am pretty sure that they have 0. About 40% of the alliance has days of 0 growth. It is an MRA in the worst way and will not only not last in the top 12 but it will ( if they have any sense of honor) disband.

DeletedUser

Conquests are well under way now, lets look at the top alliances...

1 Nightmares of Elysium
Average Points: 5913
Average BP:1443
Average Cities:1.47

2 Two for Flinching
Average Points:5182
Average BP:871
Average Cities:1.41

3 SHIELD
Average Points:4165
Average BP:499
Average Cities:1.25