Dragon Head Battle Stats

DeletedUser

Same in O 46. They're like the garden eels of the ocean...poke it and shoop! they dissapear into VM.

DeletedUser8362

OMG i didnt think that kelkenn... two times my size, three times my size in the area would run into VM after 4 waves of ls and 2 land attacks? Come on phenomen wheres the fight? Both of your most active/biggest O44 members have ran to vm... pretty sad for the alliance that has been saying how elite they are all there time in this game :/

DeletedUser

The eliteness has gone. We Dragons roar and prance as we will before the walls of the of the Behemoths (Phen), and what do they do? Put a "Do not disturb" sign on the front gate...

Come on Phen! If we don't see some actions We'll start playing football!

Lugosi

Strategos
The eliteness has gone. We Dragons roar and prance as we will before the walls of the of the Behemoths (Phen), and what do they do? Put a "Do not disturb" sign on the front gate...

Come on Phen! If we don't see some actions We'll start playing football!

I think you should start playing football, it would be more interesting.

DeletedUser

Side A
Molon Labe
Gains: 109
Losses: 7

Phoenix of Carthage
Gains: 136
Losses: 3

Virtus Phoenix
Gains: 52
Losses: 9

Side B
Phenomen
Gains: 19
Losses: 215

Updated stats. First time in two weeks so a large amount of conquests to count, I may be off by a bit.

DeletedUser8362

dang poc is still winning... i guess ill just have to conquer faster ;)

DeletedUser

Do note that some of Pheno's conquests on noobs or 3 city players have been taken back.

DeletedUser

Can someone else? I don't have the time/patience. Just add the conquests onto my tally back from when I last edited.

Lugosi

Strategos
well ML have lost one city since then to KelKenn :cool: and wait another few hours then they should have lost another unless they send waves and waves of mantis and bireme or troops with breakthrough. I'm not too hopeful on that though as I myself have not been aware of any incoming attacks.

DeletedUser

Nope, she's alive and kicking ;) Easy conquest though, no resistance at all.

By the time she saw it, it was too stacked and too late.The city she lost was also in o34, an ocean far from our core and one that would be tough to support. So instead of fending it off, she will take another in it's place.

DeletedUser345

Jtin we don't need to boast till we have 100 of their cities...

Lugosi

Strategos
By the time she saw it, it was too stacked and too late.The city she lost was also in o34, an ocean far from our core and one that would be tough to support. So instead of fending it off, she will take another in it's place.

and thats why I targetted it. It was an anomaly. There shouldn't be enemy straggler cities in Pheno areas; thats just embarrasing :p

Jtin we don't need to boast till we have 100 of their cities...

I'm sorry, we don't get to celebrate much do we? :(

DeletedUser

Ohh I was about to say. That I was losing a city. Since I haven't checked the account i'n a while. So I am staying i'n vmode. Maybe that why PoC is catching up.

DeletedUser

well ML have lost one city since then to KelKenn :cool: and wait another few hours then they should have lost another unless they send waves and waves of mantis and bireme or troops with breakthrough. I'm not too hopeful on that though as I myself have not been aware of any incoming attacks.
from an inactive account

Lugosi

Strategos
from an inactive account

if its good enough for you guys in ML its good enough for us in Pheno. I've seen mango's conquests and most are pheno inactives. I seem to think you weren't completely inactive when kelkenn conquered you; skully.