Dragon Head Battle Stats

DeletedUser8362

I've seen mango's conquests and most are pheno inactives.

Do not bring my conquests into this... I have taken 6 phenomen inactives (5 jumped me down to where i am surrounded by phenomen actives)... Also ask these members near me. They have tried a cs attempt or two, and both not top notch imo (one did get in thou... congrats, we broke it thou)

DeletedUser8362

Side A

Molon Labe
Gains: 131
Losses: 11

Phoenix of Carthrage
Gains: 195
Losses: 6

The Virtus Phoenix
Gains: 63
Losses: 8

Side B

Phenomen
Gains: 25
Losses: 389

DeletedUser

It's nice to see a big "superpower" alliance being taken down in Beta, Grepolis Worlds have too many superpowers now that no-one wants to try to touch.

To see Phenomen (Which I was in back in the day) being brought down to size is interesting. Might give some other worlds motivation.

Good job on the stats too.

DeletedUser

Its really just a rumble for inactives, in some areas.When ghosts and inactives are gone, it will be interesting to see what happens.

DeletedUser345

Its really just a rumble for inactives, in some areas.When ghosts and inactives are gone, it will be interesting to see what happens.

Conquests are conquests wayne you must give them that and probably quite few of them are actives so cant really say that...

DeletedUser8362

It's nice to see a big "superpower" alliance being taken down in Beta, Grepolis Worlds have too many superpowers now that no-one wants to try to touch.

To see Phenomen (Which I was in back in the day) being brought down to size is interesting. Might give some other worlds motivation.

Good job on the stats too.

:O Devils i didnt know that you used to play beta... How big did you get.

Also nice job poc with the 200+ stats, it seems that ml has some catching up to do :p

DeletedUser

Yes a few actives, but mostly inactives.
Inactives or not its a conquest. Taking inactives is a good strategy to get in strategic positions to slam the actives into submission :p Just as achilles has said.

DeletedUser

Actually ML's conquests on Phenomen are about 50/50 on inactives and actives. As is Phenomen's very few conquests on ML.

@Devils: the trend of taking down the "superpower" in Beta is not a new one at all. Before Phenomen there was SENERGY, UAE, and AoA. Back when the war on AoA/UAE started, I think they were more dominant at that time then Phenomen was when we declared on them. It's good that Beta is like this, are other worlds not? If so they should be, what's the point of playing an online game under another alliance's control.

On an interesting note. Phenomen have dropped 4 million points (even after absorbing EC's best) since the war started. Meanwhile Dragon Head alliances have gained roughly 13 million (give or take a couple of million). I think a clear winner and loser is being shown time and time again. How long can Phenomen's morale keep?

DeletedUser

:O Devils i didnt know that you used to play beta... How big did you get.

Also nice job poc with the 200+ stats, it seems that ml has some catching up to do :p

When Grepolis started there was 2 worlds, Alpha and Beta, and I played Beta with RyanWard08. I only got to 2 cities (Which in that day was impressive haha) because I got far ore into Epsilon.

DeletedUser14909

It tends to be that they're active when we first hit them but after losing 2-3 cities, or seeing 5-6 CS all heading towards them at the same time, they give up and we have spend time mopping up the remnants.

DeletedUser

It tends to be that they're active when we first hit them but after losing 2-3 cities, or seeing 5-6 CS all heading towards them at the same time, they give up and we have spend time mopping up the remnants.

Shhhh Valery.

DeletedUser

I can tell you that VP took no inactives. All of our conquests were active players. Some quit after losing a few, but nonetheless, at the time they were active but rec'd zero support. We still have a few that we are just waiting to exit VM muhahahahaha :rolleyes:

Lugosi

Strategos
I can tell you that VP took no inactives. All of our conquests were active players. Some quit after losing a few, but nonetheless, at the time they were active but rec'd zero support. We still have a few that we are just waiting to exit VM muhahahahaha :rolleyes:

Really? what about Terranstar? :rolleyes: Virtus Phoenix put no fear into me whatsoever neither do ML and tbf PoC don't, they just get away with attacking for reasons I for one am unsure of :heh:.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

As a sideline spectator, this war seems to be getting pretty boring.