Dragon Head Battle Stats

DeletedUser

Nahh, I wonder how long ml will last before inactivity and vm engulfs them. Nice move merging BotrH which has boosted your numbers and activity up.

lol ML is plenty fine. Just bored of having no real fights most of the time on most of our borders. Merging BotRH was not for "increasing activity", it was merging in friends we talked to on Skype for the purpose of have a stronger/wider border with SC. It was done the day SC (Zolen) decided we were no longer friends.

I see ML lasting, just many of the players have slowed down until action comes along. Leadership is still strong and our skill base is still there. Just needs some testing.

Phenomen on the other hand must be sick of having no real friends. There must be some who are getting fed up having to help the weak and do all the work in their area. Since Phenomen is so bloated and spread out, different areas have highly different adgendas. In some areas where players were merged into Phenomen, these players have just continued wars with alliances they had past qualms with and left others untouched.

Phenomen is just an inconsistent bloated mess that needs some severe restructuring/downsizing for it to get anywhere. In fact, I think downsizing was one of the terms discussed by the Dragon Head council when THORS HAMMER asked our alliances for peace. Though allowing Phenomen peace does not seem likely in the near future.

DeletedUser

Really? what about Terranstar? Virtus Phoenix put no fear into me whatsoever neither do ML and tbf PoC don't, they just get away with attacking for reasons I for one am unsure of .

JTin46 If PoC put no fear into you why did you scuttle into VM at the start of the war as soon as you came under attack from PoC.Why did you delete your account instead of fighting your corner.Certainly smells like cowardice to me.

Lugosi

Strategos
JTin46 If PoC put no fear into you why did you scuttle into VM at the start of the war as soon as you came under attack from PoC.Why did you delete your account instead of fighting your corner.Certainly smells like cowardice to me.

Oh my gawdz. I had exams in that period so thats the main reason and I was advised to go on vm because I was in no mans land. Then obviously a 90k player isn't gonna survive in an enemy dominated ocean so I was advised to take the reigns somewhere else. This is old news and has been discussed over and over. There's no alliance in beta I fear the only alliance that I do fear in Grepolis is Nightmares of Elysium. The funny thing is just before I left my account I easily sniped the spiritless cs which was going to take my Ravensloss city and that was retained by Pheno as far as I know.

Last edited:

DeletedUser8362

Though it is funny how RL always seems to be the problem when things go sour in game.

btw everyone its exam time for JT again... We started to spy him (failed a bit) and he now is away for exams (for those who donnot know he plays kelkenns account).

DeletedUser

My 2 cents on 'inactives'.

Eh, in regards to active vs inactive. I just toss all my offensive troops at whatever our various targets are and if I can snag a conquer off...cool. If I can't I just snag the latest Phen that's afk. armstrongrv and thegate were nice for that. But I don't really care if someone bitched that it was an inactive. My job is to assist on all conquers and support request, throw what I can at enemies to whittle them down, but if I don't have the resources...just take a easy conquest and not waste time with an empty slot. We've left tons of surrounded Phen inactives alone while we're fighting. But they are nice little snacks when you just want to use up a slot. Hell, I had an island with 4 before they kicked armstrongrv and we left them all for about 3 months. Two of them are now Phen...while we've extended beyond them and will just do a clean up job later.

DeletedUser

Any updates at all?

The numbers are too large now days. I might update in the next few days if I have time. On another not, Phenomen have lost 4 million points in the last month alone, with more big player losses to come.

DeletedUser

The numbers are too large now days. I might update in the next few days if I have time. On another not, Phenomen have lost 4 million points in the last month alone, with more big player losses to come.
That works for me lol.

DeletedUser

Thats because weve lost lots of good players.Some were inactive and went ghost.

DeletedUser

Thats because weve lost lots of good players.Some were inactive and went ghost.

There have been loses on both sides of the war to be honest, Phenomen have lost Hforbidden and PoC have lost Aiace recently...

Plus many other players have gone... When did HKPhooey leave? am I really far behind?

Lugosi

Strategos
He left over 2 weeks ago and I think Zolen has also left beta so SC are looking a bit thin on the ground; will they crumble? :heh: