Virtus Phoenix
Gains: 67
Losses: 8

Side B
Phenomen
Gains: 36
Losses: 431

DeletedUser

Way to go PoC! ML has 15 losses? Biggest losses Ive seen for ML.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Way to go PoC! ML has 15 losses? Biggest losses Ive seen for ML.

Drawn out over 5 and half months, and most were on inactives but yeah. Phenomen have put up the most fight of any alliance ML has fought. Still not what we expected though :/

DeletedUser

Drawn out over 5 and half months, and most were on inactives but yeah. Phenomen have put up the most fight of any alliance ML has fought. Still not what we expected though :/
Im not saying thats bad, 15 losses in a very very very long war against the #1 alliance in the server isn't bad. Especially considering how small ML is compared to Phen.

DeletedUser

As soon as Zolen so foolishly cut ties with ML and ML started attacking SC, SC seems to be a shanty town. Where's your loud and arrogant mouths now eh?

Once again, a positive ML thing.

DeletedUser8362

WOW i wasn't with ml for its first 5-6 months, but if pheno was the best fight, i dont understand how anyone in ml can still like this game xD

DeletedUser

wouldn't surprise me if pheno decided to merge with ex SC to make this war even longer even though the outcome is obvious.

DeletedUser

WOW i wasn't with ml for its first 5-6 months, but if pheno was the best fight, i dont understand how anyone in ml can still like this game xD

We're used to just having to be aggressive and break defences. That's all alliances do against us really. Defend with the odd attack :(

Oh and WM: Of course I will point out good facts about ML. What kind of leader would constantly point out bad things? I am on here as an ambassador of ML of sorts, and of course I want ML to look good. Try to use your brain when criticizing my posts. I know it's a long shot, but it would mean a lot if you at least tried :)

DeletedUser

wouldn't surprise me if pheno decided to merge with ex SC to make this war even longer even though the outcome is obvious.
In all honesty the war is still undecided even though its leaning one way. Still I agree with the merge thing though.
We're used to just having to be aggressive and break defences. That's all alliances do against us really. Defend with the odd attack :(

Oh and WM: Of course I will point out good facts about ML. What kind of leader would constantly point out bad things? I am on here as an ambassador of ML of sorts, and of course I want ML to look good. Try to use your brain when criticizing my posts. I know it's a long shot, but it would mean a lot if you at least tried :)
Haha I guess because you guys are aggressive, learned that the hard way.

Yet again eGOD made me literally laugh out loud at what he said to WM lmao.

DeletedUser

No leader would constantly post bad things.They would admit bad things.

Lugosi

Strategos
Hell no, speed 1 was killing me. I like to follow what's going on tho :p

'nuff said

Judging something on one type of statistic is a bit narrow minded skully :p. There are many contributing factors to most things aswell as opinions on this war, although the conquest stats are in support of your view.

DeletedUser345

Pheno wouldn't merge with SC they were are first enemies and are an alliance of loudmouths...