Dragon Heads vs Dragon Slayers (Official Stats)

DeletedUser

Dragon Heads consists of Event Horizon, Phoenix of Carthage and Dark Judgment. Dragon Slayers is Dragon Slayers and Phenomen until Phenomen is disbanded. Will also keep tabs on the size of the combined alliances at the time. Though this will only be sporadically.

- All statistics are collected from when Dragon Slayers was officially formed, 3rd August 2011.
- This are statistics. They are fact and taken straight from grepostats.

Dragon Heads
Gains: 69
Losses: 11

Dragon Slayers
Gains: 11
Losses: 69

Size
08/08/2011
DH: 73,463,971
DS: 58,177,281

20/08/2011
DH: 78,475,066 (+5,011,095)
DS: 58,035,016 (-142,265)

02/09/2011
DH: 81,290,911 (+2,815,845)
DS: 54,246,065 (-3,788,951)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser345

DJ aren't at war with us so they should be excluded...

DeletedUser

One of their leaders just took a city off a Dragon Slayers player, what you say to that?

As it stands, DJ has zero relations with DS. It seems they are willing to take cities off DS. So why not include them in the stats, seeing as DS is clearly set out to be against Dragon Heads.

DeletedUser345

One of their leaders just took a city off a Dragon Slayers player, what you say to that?

DS didn't clearly set out to take on the DH we set out to combat our enemies. One isolated incident and i have seen some between you as well...

DeletedUser

So the name Dragon Slayers came about because..? Your enemies are predominantly Dragon Heads. Haha okay. Call it an isolated incident then :p

Some between us? The only times DJ has taken our cities is when we offer them cities so we can get more DS cities. I gave a few to friends in DJ a while back and I know others in ML did so too. CP is hard to come by and if DJ want some easy conquests I will gladly give them my boring cities to get some further in Phenomen's/DS's core oceans.

DeletedUser

cp isn't I have like 7 free slots just no cs yet aw man

DeletedUser345

So the name Dragon Slayers came about because..? Your enemies are predominantly Dragon Heads. Haha okay. Call it an isolated incident then :p

A temporary name, a dig at the enemy like Phenosin Xtorture... well it is only one incident that has happened once.

DeletedUser

And because he only has 14 cities. Trust me.. CP for an expanding alliance full of players with an average of around 30 cities is slow. This at least Achilles and I can agree on.

PoC have only taken one city from DS in the same time-frame. By your logic, they are not at war? *scratches head*

Oh and your dig at an enemy is a dig at Dragon Heads. Last I checked DJ is a dragon head member.

DeletedUser

And because he only has 14 cities. Trust me.. CP for an expanding alliance full of players with an average of around 30 cities is slow. This at least Achilles and I can agree on.

PoC have only taken one city from DS in the same time-frame. By your logic, they are not at war? *scratches head*

Oh and your dig at an enemy is a dig at Dragon Heads. Last I checked DJ is a dragon head member.

Can i just ask, why call yourselves "Dragon Heads"?

DeletedUser345

How so... :heh:

We had no idea DJ was a Dragon Head member for all we know it was a NAP... in our mind dragon heads are our enemies, DJ not included... seems our dictionary is out of date.

DeletedUser

Why count it as one?DJ have good cores, but scattered all over the map.Whats the point of even being in Dh if they dont attak the common enemy?

DeletedUser

Why count it as one?DJ have good cores, but scattered all over the map.Whats the point of even being in Dh if they dont attak the common enemy?

taking a city must be attacking, eh?

JungleBear

Phrourach
Phen has always had good relations with dj.......so i agree they should not be included. However, they may have had a previous war with xmortis who are now dragon slayers.......this is something that will be dealt with in time once my ban is over lol