Dragon Heads vs Dragon Slayers (Official Stats)

DeletedUser345

I knew you weren't at war with DS/DH but it's obvious that if your hand was forced you would pick DS. Who are SK at war with anyway? Seems boring if you aren't at war with anyone

Not really, we keep to the no pacts no bulls**t and just defend ocean 46 from ibntruders. I presonalyl havehelped both DS players and PoC players while in SK.

DeletedUser

It is critical to understand that in Spartan Kings we do not have any leadership.

We all voice our opinion and do as we please. Generally we accept the situation as is and most of us will not attack DH or DS. All of our players are free to choice what kind of foreign policy they deem fit. If a SK player is attacking you then your quarrel is with him and not the alliance as a whole. We can and will fight together but its not expected. In fact as long as your active and a smart player then your accepted. We have considered the possibility of declaring war on an alliance as a whole, and simply don't see the point of doing so, Grepo on your own can be alot of fun.

:pro:

DeletedUser

lol, we all have our own separate fights... like I am currently enjoying just hammering the River Styx noobs with BA

True that. BlackPaladin has been going at some guys with me, much like a journalist freelancer would do

DeletedUser345

Wow the the war has pretty much dried up on all sides...

Since the 20th August;
Dragon Slayers: 27
Event Horizon: 12

Dragon Slayers: 5
Phoenix of Carthage: 33

Dragon Slayers: 5
Dark Judgement: 5

That equates to in order of success;

Phoenix of Carthage

Gains: 33
Losses: 5
Net Gain: +28

Dragon Slayers

Gains: 37
Losses: 50
Net Gain: -13

Event Horizon

Gains: 12
Losses: 27
Net Gain: -15

Dark Judgement

Gains: 5
Losses: 5
Net Gain: 0

Seems like PoC are the only DH alliance actually pulling their weight the other two are just dead weight...

DeletedUser

Everyone from EH is quitting/have no time to play :( Myself included.

DS has done well taking EH's inactives before we do though (next to none of those conquests are on active players). I assume that soon once they have a good foot hold in the area at the expense of our inactives that there will be some tough battles ahead.

DeletedUser

HMA would be glad to take in any EH players in the regions we are in: 60 through to 64 70 through to 74 80 through to 84 and 90 through to 93 currently we control the whole north east and any players in that region will be welcome so we can move forward!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8362

HMA would be glad to take in any EH players in the regions we are in: 60 through to 64 70 through to 74 80 through to 84 and 90 through to 93 currently we control the whole north east and any players in that region will be welcome so we can move forward!!!

we weren't offering you our players.

DeletedUser

I didnt say you were I was just saying that if ye are falling apart like was quoted above then we would be glad to have anyone on board in our oceans that wanted to continue on. Jez touchy or what. We are allies I know I never had dealings with you personally but I have worked for over a year with some of the VP heads that came over. Relax the cacks bro

Lugosi

Strategos
Why is it some DJ members are saying HMA are part of DH? Okay I got it from a dodgy source but still thats a weird thing to tell someone that an alliance is part of their select group when they're not :heh: . . . maybe they wanted their friends in HMA to sound coolio :cool:

Surely if they wanted to be coolio they would've joined AEIS :p

y u so scene mangoez? xoxoxoxoxo

DeletedUser

HMA are not nor have ever been part of DH. We have not taken sides on that front we are just tootling along minding our own beeswax :)

DeletedUser

I'm guessing they either split into operation groups to reduce crosscommuncation, or there has been some form of infighting causing a split...or DS has begun to reduce its inactives.