Dragon Heads vs Dragon Slayers (Official Stats)

DeletedUser

they may have had a previous war with xmortis

dj? highly doubtful if there was a war. it was very silent.

X has efforts going south dominating WotK and then west dominating ex-AL members who are now labeled as CM or going east with TFL or north east with VP

but DJ? not to my knowledge

DeletedUser

Nay, I don't remember DJ having a war with Xmortis, though I remember having a war with Xmortis in my old alliance that was rather inefficient due to distance. But there weren't a lot of Xmortis cities in o25 afterwards. (Though I lost my original city in my original account, which I believe was in o74.).

However, DJ has zero relations with DS at the moment, and are part of the DH. Though we haven't truly helped with anything besides defensive support recently, and helping free up city slots.

DeletedUser

Nay, I don't remember DJ having a war with Xmortis, though I remember having a war with Xmortis in my old alliance that was rather inefficient due to distance. But there weren't a lot of Xmortis cities in o25 afterwards. (Though I lost my original city in my original account, which I believe was in o74.).

However, DJ has zero relations with DS at the moment, and are part of the DH. Though we haven't truly helped with anything besides defensive support recently, and helping free up city slots.

No you're wrong. Don't you know that Dragon Slayers knows far more about Dragon Heads and DJ than we do?! How dumb do we look for thinking we knew our own alliances!!

[/sarcasm]

Well it looks like Phenomen kept little to no contact with DJ - good relations huh? If you had any contact with them you would have known they were never at war with X, always been part of DH. Also, doesn't your PnP thread state that DJ was at war with Phenomen (they weren't), but shows how great the relations must have been if even you guys considered DJ an enemy.

Oh wow.

DeletedUser

no actually I only had two cities taken and it was by coneil while a semi active cousin was taking care of my acount while I was at camp. (no electronics) but other wise props to coneil (sorry coneil but that was cheating)

lol

oh and egod yours makes sense I'm small

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser345

Also, doesn't your PnP thread state that DJ was at war with Phenomen (they weren't), but shows how great the relations must have been if even you guys considered DJ an enemy.

That was a quote by jarp at the time and i have simply used it, we didn't view them as enemies. Jarp wasn't in the alliance at the time.

DeletedUser

Updated the conquer stats. 10 days in and the score is 31 for DH and 7 for DS.

DeletedUser

this will be a nice war.. i think i'll be keeping an eye here for a while still :) (not ingame though)

btw/ for the record, as diplomat and co-founder of the SeS, i have always known that DJ was a member of the Dragon heads..They chose not to fight pheno actively, but that didnt stop them from sending defensive troops to the frontline DH cities in the previous war..

on a side note: i'm a neutral onlooker here, cause all my old boys are in dragon slayers, and DH and us had a great time rolling over pheno back in the days :) Wish all participants luck.. i think it will be bp city when the boys of O44,54,64 finally come face to face with the guns of 56,66.. a fight i would have loved to be a part of, but i doubt there will be short cs' travel for a while yet...

DeletedUser

Updated stats (see original post). 25 new conquests for DH and 1 for Phenomen in the last week. Also updated the point count. Phenomen have lost 142k points since last point count 12 days ago, while Dragon Head alliances have gained a whopping 5 million points in the same time.

DeletedUser345

While Dragon Head alliances have gained a whopping 5 million points in the same time.

Wow, you found the invite button.

nqe7px.jpg

JungleBear

Phrourach
i do like the ridiculousness of this thread.....dragons head clearly think it is us against them, so lets keep count LOL, if it was just us against eh and poc it would be a good fair fight me thinks, but alas its not quite like that is it !

ds are at war with the whole world, 10 out of the top 11 alliances are at war with us. That equates up to over 1000 players against our 192..... thats 5 times our member count for all you people that cant count !!!!

ds may one day cave in to the pressure, who knows, but for all you other alliances that have joined the "dragons head" bandwagon, you do know its you next dont you ??????

What craves my intellect right now is, if we do fold what do the 10 alliances do that were all waring us ??????? Now that is a good question !

Lugosi

Strategos
What craves my intellect right now is, if we do fold what do the 10 alliances do that were all waring us ??????? Now that is a good question !

hmm is the answer war each other mr bowzer? :heh:

YEAH, THATS RIGHT

SEVEN HUNDRED FREAKING POINTS!!! =D

I <3 this guy, you can bring his blates cool phrases into everything :cool:

DeletedUser

i do like the ridiculousness of this thread.....dragons head clearly think it is us against them, so lets keep count LOL, if it was just us against eh and poc it would be a good fair fight me thinks, but alas its not quite like that is it !

ds are at war with the whole world, 10 out of the top 11 alliances are at war with us. That equates up to over 1000 players against our 192..... thats 5 times our member count for all you people that cant count !!!!

ds may one day cave in to the pressure, who knows, but for all you other alliances that have joined the "dragons head" bandwagon, you do know its you next dont you ??????

Never have I ever in this thread said it is solely DH vs DS. Of course I know DS is at war with the world..

The purpose of this thread is to count stats purely between these alliances. If you have a problem with the factual statistics I collect, create your own thread entitled "DS vs the world stats" or something and you can waste your time collecting stats for every alliance. I however like my time, and do not feel like wasting it on many alliances, most of whom I have no real relation to. So, in the interest of saving my time, I kept the stats purely between these two entities and have tried remaining impartial in commentary. So if you have a problem with this then you can message me privately and I will tell you exactly where you can shove it.

Oh and as for what will happen after DS collapses, more wars between ourselves of course. It's the perpetual cycle of Grepolis and will not change. But this is the present and at present these alliances have mutual benefits working together.

DeletedUser8362

Update...

DH:

Gains - 67
Losses - 9

DS:

Gains - 9
Losses - 67

Pts:

DH - 80 167 456

DS - 54 114 921

Dragon Heads has gained another two million points over a short amount of time, which Dragon Slayers have lost 4 million points.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16429

look how many peps are leaving us though and look who they where

DeletedUser8362

look how many peps are leaving us though and look who they where

well yea... your O74 is leaving you. All Xmortis players i have talked to/ seen messages to say that they disliked phenomen, and was working hard on pushing them out of the oceans and now they have taken control of the alliance and kicking people out who were once friends. Not a nice way to do a merge now is it?