Dragon Heads vs Dragon Slayers (Official Stats)

DeletedUser

well yea... your O74 is leaving you. All Xmortis players i have talked to/ seen messages to say that they disliked phenomen, and was working hard on pushing them out of the oceans and now they have taken control of the alliance and kicking people out who were once friends. Not a nice way to do a merge now is it?

Maybe they were inactives?We just kicked all of our inactives, thats how weve lost lots of points.

DeletedUser

No these players are active and want no part of Pheno in disguise of DS.

DeletedUser345

well yea... your O74 is leaving you. All Xmortis players i have talked to/ seen messages to say that they disliked phenomen, and was working hard on pushing them out of the oceans and now they have taken control of the alliance and kicking people out who were once friends. Not a nice way to do a merge now is it?

Xmortis were not pushing Phenomen anywhere when we were at war Pheno rid O55 of X and began pushing into SES oceans but the alliances haven't been war war for a long time so those players are wrong on that front. As for taking over he alliance that is bs as well when I was there two of the three founders were X and everyone was happy for it to be like that with the council an equal mix. Any players kicked out were inactives and I cant imagine any change. Your sources are woefully ingnorant.

DeletedUser8362

Xmortis were not pushing Phenomen anywhere when we were at war Pheno rid O55 of X and began pushing into SES oceans but the alliances haven't been war war for a long time so those players are wrong on that front. As for taking over he alliance that is bs as well when I was there two of the three founders were X and everyone was happy for it to be like that with the council an equal mix. Any players kicked out were inactives and I cant imagine any change. Your sources are woefully ingnorant.

maybe. haha most of my sources were either second hand or people who really didnt like phenomen :p

DeletedUser

Updated stats. Sorry it's been so long I've been slack recently. 13 conquests for DH and 3 for DS since I've last updated. Also updated point stats, I didn't include Spartan Kings in DS though I probably should have..

DeletedUser

eGod, SK (Spartan Kings, DUH :p) have nothing to do with DS... we dont attack them, we dont pact them, we dont ally them, hell we dont even talk to them :p

DeletedUser345

eGod, SK (Spartan Kings, DUH :p) have nothing to do with DS... we dont attack them, we dont pact them, we dont ally them, hell we dont even talk to them :p

And the same with DH please eGod learn the inter alliance politics before you start talking.

DeletedUser

And why would that be?

Because you are in it :p

I knew you weren't at war with DS/DH but it's obvious that if your hand was forced you would pick DS. Who are SK at war with anyway? Seems boring if you aren't at war with anyone

DeletedUser

lol, we all have our own separate fights... like I am currently enjoying just hammering the River Styx noobs with BA :)