drb81

DeletedUser

The dark lord himself is at the reigns... apparently queen mab was too nice for his liking.

DeletedUser

i wouldn't say gamma...only those that couldn't handle the shock of getting their candy taken away for a few days..:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't think the developers care too much about retaining players, I think they care more about the player that joins, spends some real money early in the game and then quits cause they get bored. It's all about the real money for these "free" games. All of the "improvements" are geared towards the player that needs to purchase premium content to survive.
What is backfiring for them is that if they don't keep the big active players interested, there will be no motivation for a newly joined player to purchase premium content to compete.
Look for any of the automated farming or anything like that to be a premium purchase, not a normal game mechanic.

DeletedUser340

Damn I see alot of people quitting :|

Dakkar is on vacation mode I think , he has droped from rank.4 to rank 11 :|

He hasnt answered or read mails + hasnt been on skype :|

-sere

DeletedUser

Damn I see alot of people quitting :|

Dakkar is on vacation mode I think , he has droped from rank.4 to rank 11 :|

He hasnt answered or read mails + hasnt been on skype :|

-sere

You know I still <3 you!

But yes I have Quit. Temporarily for now. But farming is just too much. And Im actually very bored. :/ I am still on Skype of course. So any buddy who needs help can ask me there. I may be permanent. Though I will be a real *** and Build D in all my cities before I do :p

I actually prefer the forum to the game :) i just needed the game for rep :p

DeletedUser340

ahh dakkar I wub you <3

plz dnt quit!!

i'll catch you up on skype sometime mate (y)

-sere

DeletedUser

whoa what happened drb has 300 points now!

That is probably someone else using the name, since he deleted his account. All his cities are now ghost towns
*edit*
drb82 is a new player...drb81 has left the building :)

DeletedUser

who wants to start the guessing game as to his new name and what rim he has put himself on? I dont think someone who put as much effort into the game as he did can go cold turkey!

watch your borders, even Freddie came back six or seven times...lol

DeletedUser

lol, I can see why. He was the one who was the most affected by it.

DeletedUser

we will all be affected by it . it wont be the game we all started in. remains to b seen if it will be the game we all want to keep playing!
Time will tell.

DeletedUser

he has not quite left the game. his account has not been deleted like drb81's.

And Dakkar, please remember that they have said they will not be implementing it at this current time.