DreadFleet (Thebes)

DeletedUser

Once again DreadFleet is setting up shop in a new world, after having a strong grip on Marathon for around 8 months we are ready to forge a new "empire" on the newest world (Thebes)

I personally have been playing Grepolis for a little over 2 years now, and started DreadFleet back in Rho which it came into the top 5 and then in Marathon where it dominated the world for 8+ months until inactivity throughout the ranks caused us to close down. As Thebes has such a small alliance cap we will be very selective in our recruiting, so do not ask if you have never played before

vORI88d.gif

DreadFleet Requirements:

- Use Skype regularly

- Have played Grepolis for a minimum of one year

- Have some proof of your accomplishments (Awards or grepo stats)

- Can dedicate all of your time to this world (as in no other worlds or make this one your first priority)

- Can work with others without causing problems
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Leadership & Member List:​

Founder- Mattr130

Leader:

Council:
-CrashDummy420 (Veteran DF)

Op's Managers:
-CrashDummy420
-Ticina

Members:
- Scopeman (Veteran DF)
- Drwelch (Veteran DF)
- Detcurt (Veteran DF)
- Myrddin Emyrs (Veteran DF)
- Jay78 (Veteran DF)
- A tank (Veteran DF)
- Yokhen (Veteran DF)
- Ant0523 (Veteran DF)
- furious69 (Veteran DF)
- Gouenji36
- Mr Penguin244
- Sedai
- Determined
- Ethan A
- DoesThisNameFi

For further information contact me on skype- Mattr130 (Matt) and leadership positions are available, message me on skype with details on your experience in grepolis and why you think your qualified to help lead.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Glad to see Dreadfleet coming back, been a while since Marathon kinda sucked I had to leave it due to some real life issues.

Anyways looking to conqeouring the world with the banner once again.

DeletedUser

Ugh oh....could it be, could we do it again? Ya I think so. Atleast it sound like fun.
Dreadfleet at heart and 33 cities still in marathon so ya im ready to fight again for this alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Goodluck mate, i want to give one of your premades another go sometime, bit sad i cant this time :(

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
back again here for another adventure not happy with creating alliances that are no.1 in worlds (farsala) have to join yet another world and rule the roost there as well should be fun, working with you lot again marathon seems so long ago for me good to be back with you lot again.

DeletedUser

how many days are you recruiting. and how many are you willing to take to the world?

DeletedUser

I have been playing since October 2010, played on Chi, Kappa, playing in Myonia with IGN 2468642. Check my awards shown on Myonia that prove I got over 250k on Chi, and over 25k BP getting me to the top 200 in both categories. I am willing to join if it is a world speed 3, don't care about the unit speed that much. I don't use skype a lot, but I have it on my ipod, so if there is something there, I will see it. I have enough time that I can play multiple worlds at once. I joined two other worlds: Helorus and Paros to see what they are like, ghosting on both so pay no attention to those. Thanks, have a good day :D

Also, heard some stuff about yall, nice players

DeletedUser

how many days are you recruiting. and how many are you willing to take to the world?

I am recruiting until we fill up our roster with the best mix possible, which means most experience, most active & those that use skype. Taking as many as possible (up to 35 of course) but like I said, only people that know what they are doing

DeletedUser

I have been playing since October 2010, played on Chi, Kappa, playing in Myonia with IGN 2468642. Check my awards shown on Myonia that prove I got over 250k on Chi, and over 25k BP getting me to the top 200 in both categories. I am willing to join if it is a world speed 3, don't care about the unit speed that much. I don't use skype a lot, but I have it on my ipod, so if there is something there, I will see it. I have enough time that I can play multiple worlds at once. I joined two other worlds: Helorus and Paros to see what they are like, ghosting on both so pay no attention to those. Thanks, have a good day :D

Also, heard some stuff about yall, nice players

We are joining thebes which is speed 2 unit speed 4, ill take a look at your stats but they sound pretty good so ill keep in contact- that is if your willing to go to a speed 2 world

DeletedUser31161

are we starting late, mildy late (the back of the core worlds), early, or the earliest

DeletedUser

still discussing it in skype, however I think we have crossed O55 off our list, will get back to you

DeletedUser

Why buddy?? Come to 55, I know you will enjoy it

oh my friend we will give you guys a run for your money, we may not have the biggest forum names but these guys are battle tested :D I have some experience leading & I know O55 is not the place I want to be from the get go, different playing styles ;)

DeletedUser22940

ahhhh some competition :D
Wishing you and yours all the best of luck.
I hear that O55 is pretty low rent, but beautiful views. You all should really consider relocating there.

DeletedUser

I think you guys in DreadFleet will provide pretty good competition to us in Kallistei. Should make this world pretty fun if you ask me. Looking forward to seeing you on the battlefield! :)

DeletedUser

ahhhh some competition :D
Wishing you and yours all the best of luck.
I hear that O55 is pretty low rent, but beautiful views. You all should really consider relocating there.

I wish you all the best of luck as well :)

As beautiful as O55 may be, we are looking elsewhere :D

DeletedUser

O55 is the worst ocean to start in, alliances never stay together in that ocean from the start. It is a bloodbath early game.