DreadFleet

DeletedUser

DreadFleet

History:​

DreadFleet started off in the world Marathon (other speed 1 world) where we gained 1st place in a matter of a month (currently has control of 5 oceans- including the core) We have the top ABP in the world (by a lot) & was founded by myself & lead by a great group of leaders who have now moved on. We have fallen a bit behind & are now rank 4 -still #1 in ABP however I myself have moved on from this alliance & it is currently under new management & alliance name has changed.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en37/alliance/390

Mission:​

Our mission is to restore our past success on this new world & become the top alliance/ win the world just as any other alliance looks to as a long term goal.

We are currently recruiting & are looking for EXPERIENCED players only. Please message me here or add me on skype- Mattr130(Matt) before just joining the world- If your already set up in the world we only want players from 044 currently-we want to be set up strategically rather than attempting to work long distance. Thanks

Current Members:
- Mattr130 (Founder)

- Detcurt

- Minatomus

-Mr Penguin

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13240

Er..,mmm...aah...
What ocean?

unit

Courtesy is the lubrication of society,
don't throw sand in the works!
this is Grepo, carry a pocket of sand for sudden opportunities.
-

DeletedUser

Er..,mmm...aah...
What ocean?

unit

Courtesy is the lubrication of society,
don't throw sand in the works!
this is Grepo, carry a pocket of sand for sudden opportunities.
-

We're in O44

DeletedUser31161

for players that dont see me there yet i will be... just started late... you know RL