Dream Alliance

DeletedUser

I have taken this from beta to see what people come up with here in sigma.

Post here your "dream-Team" so to say :)

your dream alliance format:

Council: (Founder)
Council: (War planner)
Council:

Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:

Diplomat:

DeletedUser

Well I'd take the top 12 in Sigma! They're worth at least 7 million points combined. jkjk, I really would like to do this, except that I don't know everyone in Sigma, even though I'm pretty content where I am!.

DeletedUser

Council: arul
Council: arul
Council:arul

Member:arul

Diplomat:arul

:D:D

DeletedUser

This dream team would change quite often every time something major happens to an alliance lol, right now though I think it would consist of mainly the top DN players in the north and the top No Name players on the frontline.

Council: (Founder) - Helly Belly
Council: (War planner) - MellowMalt
Council: Mrs. Sativa

too hard to choose only this many members

Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:

Diplomat: Jomango

DeletedUser

This dream team would change quite often every time something major happens to an alliance lol, right now though I think it would consist of mainly the top DN players in the north and the top No Name players on the frontline.

Council: (Founder) - Helly Belly
Council: (War planner) - MellowMalt
Council: Mrs. Sativa

too hard to choose only this many members

Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:

Diplomat: Jomango

If you guys like you can 4 more members

DeletedUser

I'm a great diplomat! Some of the people I talk to don't even hate me! Just some though

:pro:

DeletedUser20025

Spare me mellowmalt, please. The giver of free BP and gas! Nothing special considering he and renegadehunterjack always seem to play together and always online to the second and I've been told that I and neov play together as was his standard reply.. hahahaha! Racer man, you think the good days are back eh, that's why you're here. Exactly why you're here.

DeletedUser

I will just disregard your comments dakrpsyd. this is for people who have contributed in some way to the formation of a dream alliance.

if you wanna keep on being a crybaby and mock me in every post you've made today just because I stated the fact that you're a not very good player, cry in a corner or post it somewhere else please.

OR, of course, I'd love to see SES trying to take a city off me.

you say it took 15 people to take a city off you, well the top 15 of O54 attempted to take a city off me during the period when they were arguably the strongest alliance in sigma, I gained 110k dbp (which is 30k more than your total bp) and 3 slots and they still dream of having that city.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20025

Fair enough, as I said, you have no clue. It's okay :)

80k BP..LMAO... what say paras, Rych and Gimix... hehe.

If only defensive BP was in place for the last 6 months for outside support I was giving out to folks, damn you'd be left far behind but I don't have that to prove, so I shan't say nothing past that mate.

Trust is the truth, you kept quiet and ran away while folks from your alliance had to fight it out.. those are warriors, not you! And you're known for this so your BP doesn't impress most in Sigma, which most but unfortunately you still don't know.

now to carry on with the thread and I apologize for butting in the wrong thread.

Cheers!

You're right though, this is a wrong section. I apologize for that ;)

DeletedUser

ill stack up my two hundred and sixty plus conquests against anyone