Dream Settings

DeletedUser

State what dream setting you hope this world contain.

I'll start of. I hope this world is a speed 3 , inactive morale , 5 days beginner's protection , no alliance cap , revolt. Those are my dream setting please state your dream setting.

DeletedUser

Speed: 4
Morale
10 Days Protection :)
NO alliance cap
Conquest

DeletedUser

Morale? Hmm why morale? Are you scared of being a farm like you were in rho?

DeletedUser

No, I think morale just makes Conquest more exciting....

DeletedUser

Conquest is more of a defensive way of taking over a city but revolt on the other hand requires aggression and prefect timing. Speed 4 is a bit too much. I do like fast world but it demands too much from you , speed 3 is just perfect.

DeletedUser

Speed 3
Morale Inactive
Conquest
5 days protection
150 alliance cap

DeletedUser5

Conquest is more of a defensive way of taking over a city but revolt on the other hand requires aggression and prefect timing. Speed 4 is a bit too much. I do like fast world but it demands too much from you , speed 3 is just perfect.

Firelord, how do you know that speed 4 is too fast? You've never had the chance of playing a speed 4 world. Nor has there ever been any discussion about making a speed 4 world.

DeletedUser

speed 3
conquest
alliance cap 80
10 days protection
no morale

DeletedUser

Firelord, how do you know that speed 4 is too fast? You've never had the chance of playing a speed 4 world. Nor has there ever been any discussion about making a speed 4 world.

Incorrect. Actually in the beta server(When they were testing 2.0) their 3rd world was a speed 4. I think you owe me an apology.

DeletedUser

Speed 2
Conquest
Alliance Cap 200
5 days Protection
No Morale.

And don't be such a child.
An Apology for stating something - whether it's right or wrong, it's still silly.? :l.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm a bit torn about morale. I realize that many quit the game just because they are attacked a few times and lose their army. And I want as many people as possible to stick around at the same time. Meanwhile, I'm playing in Phi, and while I can take five cities, I'm afraid to do so, because already now it's very hard to find targets I can attack without morale penalty. That means that I can only attack for conquest, no longer able to do cost-effective battle point raids, which sucks since I will be wasting my resources at full population.

I think speed 1 or 2 is nice. I'm used to speed 2, but speed 3 would definitely be way too quick, making the universe too stressful and having pumped up numbers, with numbers losing their meaning. I can see the appeal that lies in wars being fought over greater distances, but I don't think it's worth the other effects. I would probably prefer speed 2 over speed 1, since I'm used to speed 2 and it seems natural to me by now.

I started out playing on a revolt server, and I though I would never like conquest. However, after trying it out, I like it better. It does mean that as an individual you area easily ed with little notice. Kind of makes you nervous and forced everyone to get bigger defensive forces. However, it also means that you have the exciting element of seiges that can be broken, encouraging smart planning and good cooperation between alliance members.

I also find that alliance limit of 30 members in Phi to be great. Once you go beyond that number, I find that the collective loses some of its meaning and its hard for everyone to have a voice. I think wars between "small" alliances close to each other are much more exciting rather than big alliances fighter over two different oceans. When it's smaller and more easy to grasp, it becomes more exciting to pay attention to details. If it's a blot of several hundred cities attacking each other, it doesn't really carry the same momentum.

10 days beginner protection is fine. We don't want to be without battle for too long, but if the ten days help us keep some more players in the game, I'm all for it.

DeletedUser

speed: 2 or 3 both will do fine
revolt or conquest anything will do fine.
alliance cap 50
5 days protection
No morale

DeletedUser

10 days protection? Geez how noobish is that? You all want to sim city. Grow a set and attack people.

DeletedUser

10 days is too much 5 is ideal but many want 7 as they want to rush to conquest

DeletedUser

I prefer to take my time. Slowly build up your army as well as your goal to conquest.

DeletedUser

State what dream setting you hope this world contain.

I'll start of. I hope this world is a speed 3 , inactive morale , 5 days beginner's protection , no alliance cap , revolt.

Those are my dream settings,too!

DeletedUser

dream settings.
farming system, 1.27 otherwise I am not joining
speed:9
alliance cap:3
unit speed 6
no morale, in fact people who like morale and are going to whine about not having it are kicked off the server.
conquest
BP 3 days.