Dream Settings

DeletedUser

dream settings.
farming system, 1.27 otherwise I am not joining
speed:9
alliance cap:3
unit speed 6
no morale, in fact people who like morale and are going to whine about not having it are kicked off the server.
conquest
BP 3 days.

Worst settings created. 1.27 farming sucks . Speed9????? What are you smoking boy? Unit speed is a no. Conquest sucks! Why would you want to send support to a lame siege ? While you could you revolt a city and clear it and conquer it as soon as your cs lands. Are you a loner lol? Alliance cap? rofl 3? lol

DeletedUser

1.27 World
World Speed: 1
Alliance Cap: 20
Unit speed: 2
Revolt System
Beginners Protection: 5 Day
No Morale

DeletedUser

This is 2.0 not 1.27. Go back to your 1.27 worlds rather then spamming our 2.0 fool

DeletedUser

2.0 with 1.27 farming system
World Speed: 3
Alliance Cap: limitless
Unit Speed: 3
Conquest
Beginners protection: 5 Days
No Morale

DeletedUser

Worst settings created. 1.27 farming sucks . Speed9????? What are you smoking boy? Unit speed is a no. Conquest sucks! Why would you want to send support to a lame siege ? While you could you revolt a city and clear it and conquer it as soon as your cs lands. Are you a loner lol? Alliance cap? rofl 3? lol

I can't stand 2.0 farming, along with many others.
speed 9 because it would just be awesome.
don't smoke and don't smoke hallucinogens either
unit speed because it would make for more active players
conquest because I am not well practised at revolt, (also it is my dream settings not yours)
also with the time a siege would last at speed 9 being 2.4 hours. you wouldn't need much support there.
alliance cap 3, you would need a great team on there, it would be guerrilla warfare, you could wake up and half your alliance is gone. it would be crazy and awesome. you think it would mean more pacts but it would mean less as the forums would be impossible due to the 2.0 forum layout. also, no spies.

DeletedUser

Why would you send a spy to a 3 man alliance? Why wait 2.4 hours when you don't have to wait in a revolt server? Speed 9 is too demanding and all the good players will not be in that server meaning that this world will be a dead server. The farming in 2.0 is there for active users who wish to grow fast and build up their cities. Unit speed would do the opposite as players would start to ditch this world due to being conquered faster as the unit speed is extremely fast.

Again the alliance cap is useless. You might as well disable the alliance function in this world. What is the point of 3 members? When you can have 100 elite players and large alliance full of lot's of friends . Fine we get it you aren't active enough for 2.0. No need to spam our forums. You dislike 2.0 then why are you on our forums? Go back to your 1.27 forums.

DeletedUser56

World Speed: 3
Alliance Cap: No limit
Unit Speed: 3
Conquest
Beginners protection: 3 Days
No Morale

DeletedUser18366

Speed is dead fast, revolt, no alliance cap long protection and don't care about morale.

DeletedUser

I'm active enough for 2.0 and I don't hate it. I just really really dislike the brain numbing monotony of clicking every 5 minutes in order to get an edge on the player next to you. (the farming system if you hadn't guessed)

and you asked me my dream settings, these are them. I am not able to control my dreams, and in actuality if I ever got asked to choose the next world settings I would put it up to a vote for the rest of the players to decide, (except morale).

DeletedUser

dream settings.
farming system, 1.27 otherwise I am not joining
speed:9
alliance cap:3
unit speed 6
no morale, in fact people who like morale and are going to whine about not having it are kicked off the server.
conquest
BP 3 days.

That would be pretty good actually..
Maybe they could make two worlds like this, one with the 2.0 Farming system, one with the 1.27

DeletedUser

Use your common sense. Innogame is a business set out to make money. Most of users enjoy playing a speed 2 or a speed 1 server. A minority of users like speed 3. No one's really going to join a speed 9 world. probably a 1000-2000 users but that's it. Why would innogame waste their time and money creating a dead server which will gain them hardly any money?

Upsilon is a speed 1 world with 53,000 users. Slow speed worlds are popular which brings in money. Why would they waste their time creating a dead server?

DeletedUser

However, I still like 3, as its pretty fast and helps me get my stuff done faster. And why would people want 7 days bp or+, its dumb, I want to attack people as soon as possible.

DeletedUser

firelord, you continue to miss my point. I never said they would create that world. hell if I did play it I would probably burn out after a couple of weeks and several cities due to the commitment involved, but it would be a great couple of weeks.

If I wanted a long term world then I wouldn't go above speed 3, but these are my settings for what I would like to see in a world just one time and I don't care how stupid the world would be, I love to see worlds with mad settings, a smaller alliance cap in my opinion is great, Phi is one of the best worlds I played because of the 30 member cap. What my dream world is is every mad setting put in one. I'm not actually expecting inno to even consider those settings, so why have you got a problem with them.

DeletedUser

World speed: 3
Unit speed: 2
Alliance limit: 30
Beginner protection: 7
Morale: De-activated
Conquer system: Conquest

By the way, is this a 2.0 world? it's in the 2.0 section but Gordopolis or anybody else hasn't said anything yet... If it's a 2.0 world too bad but if not PLEASE be a 1.0 world!

DeletedUser

I doubt it. there was a poll passed for the occasional 1.2 world to come out, but it is an unlikely occurrence

you see inno makes it's money from new players and hates doesn't make as much from its dwindelling population of it's older and more loyal clients.

either way this isn't the thread to have this conversation, this is about your dream world settings.

DeletedUser15240

No, they will.

no they won't, believe me, I have seen about 4 major ideas implemented so far... and remember, inno is a business, they do stuff in the interests of money, therefore in the interests of the players who make them more money, so I doubt they will actually change anything

DeletedUser12324

Well lets face it guys there's lots of:

Speed 1, 2 & 3 worlds lets just try something different?

My dream settings are:

World speed: 4-5
Unit speed: 2/2.5?
Morale: Active (why pick on small players?)
BP: 5 days
Alliance Cap: Below 30
Conquest system: Conquest (I still don't understand revolt :p)

DeletedUser

World speed: 50 lol just kidding 2-3 depnding on the conquer system.
Unit speed:2
Morale yes
BP: 7 days
Alliance cap: 50
Conquer system : Either one.