Dream Settings

DeletedUser5

I can't stand 2.0 farming, along with many others.
speed 9 because it would just be awesome.
don't smoke and don't smoke hallucinogens either
unit speed because it would make for more active players
conquest because I am not well practised at revolt, (also it is my dream settings not yours)
also with the time a siege would last at speed 9 being 2.4 hours. you wouldn't need much support there.
alliance cap 3, you would need a great team on there, it would be guerrilla warfare, you could wake up and half your alliance is gone. it would be crazy and awesome. you think it would mean more pacts but it would mean less as the forums would be impossible due to the 2.0 forum layout. also, no spies.

Don't forget that the unit speed is a multiplier, so the actual speed that the units move at would be 9x3 = 18

DeletedUser

Don't forget that the unit speed is a multiplier, so the actual speed that the units move at would be 9x3 = 18
i thought that units moved at whatever the unit speed was and the world speed made no difference :heh:

DeletedUser13936

My dream settings would be,

Speed : 2
Morale : X (hayul no)
R or C : Revolt
Alliance cap : 25
length of BP? : no BP at all from the day the world starts you can attack.

DeletedUser12324

I just don't get why people are suggesting adding a world that's already alot like any other around, we've got those horribly slow speed one worlds for those of us who are busy, we've got speed 2/3 worlds for those with a bit more time on our hands.

Why not give us speed freaks something for once? :p

DeletedUser15240

I just don't get why people are suggesting adding a world that's already alot like any other around, we've got those horribly slow speed one worlds for those of us who are busy, we've got speed 2/3 worlds for those with a bit more time on our hands.

Why not give us speed freaks something for once? :p

because it would be a waste of money for inno..

DeletedUser12324

Why would a faster world be a waste of money? people might not pay to decrease building time but premium players would still use the admin, priest, commander etc etc....

DeletedUser

Why would a faster world be a waste of money? people might not pay to decrease building time but premium players would still use the admin, priest, commander etc etc....

More people join slower worlds, more people = more premium players. More premium players = more $$$$.

DeletedUser

Conquest is more of a defensive way of taking over a city but revolt on the other hand requires aggression and prefect timing. Speed 4 is a bit too much. I do like fast world but it demands too much from you , speed 3 is just perfect.

speed 4 fast u mist out speed 200 wow fun :)

DeletedUser

What's the point of conquest if it's speed 200? It's the technically the same as revolt.

DeletedUser14845

speed 2/3
conquest
no bp (if possible)
no morale
no alliance cap so i can take down all the MRA :p

DeletedUser3303

speed 3 or 4
no moral
15-25 member limit

i recon those setting would spice the world up

DeletedUser