Dream Team Alliance

DeletedUser37020

First it is very difficult to narrow this down to just 10 (I have cheated and included some honorable mentions). It is also difficult because there are some really good players that left early that I never got a chance to play with that were mentioned in previous posts by older players. Also, there are many good players that I just haven't gotten to play with due to location (such as GT players). So this list is primarily LOD and EOD players as that is my world.

1. Sir Henriksen - great leader, awesome player offensevely and defensively. Quite frankly, I am astonished that I am the first to post him
2. Firewolf001 - great attacker, just got to deal with her fire talks (inside joke)
3. Beerwench - solid leader, great all around player
4. Lord Red Eagle - I think someone earlier called him an LS whore...nuff said
5. LadyAredhel - solid defender
6. Robh1987 - good attacker. Easy to revolt, hard to take a city from. And learns from his mistakes.
7. Thetan Wolf - seems to be solid leader and good at being vocal which I like. Plus his fighter ranking is well above his points ranking
8. lvypaul - 4th attacker, 6th defender...nuff said
9. JIFFYJEFF15 - how can I pass on the top defender and 5th attacker?
10. TSIKES - I guess I have to put myself here as others have inclucded themselves. However, I don't consider myself top 10. I am more of a grinder which can be a dime a dozen

Honorable mentinos: ashik01, kenpachi2, vladko83, bastochia, scotiabum, sleepercell69, kwelson, ridiculous1973, DKD0402, dj-x

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24407

In no real order

1. Avera - Great leader, actually has a catchphrase now I think (UPDATE!)
2. The Queen of Hearts - Is always online, the matriarch of EOD, screams at me not to attack people a few days before spec ops and try not to lose all my offense.
3. JIFFYJEFF15 - Top fighter in the world, top defender, 5th attacker, I dont think I need to add anything to that
4. Alb anian - Used to annoy me so much fighting against him with his constant harbour checks
5. Dotnetman - Top attacker and fighter, rarely fails to take down enemy cities
6. lvypaul - Always online, you dont see anything from him for days, then when you think its safe he hits all your harbours
7. Beerwench - Always online, top 10 attacker and fighter
8. Besmar - Very hard to take a city from, soon as you attack one of her alliance you see attacks incoming from her in retaliation
9. Lord Red Eagle - Seems to build nothing but LS
10. I'm struggling to find a 10th, not because theres no other good players but becasue theres too many to pick from so it will be 1 of these guys...

- Firewolf - I never fought against her properly, although she would guilt trip me everytime I attacked her, also obviously highly respected by her alliance.
- Sir Henriksen - Again I never fought against him from what i've heard though he was a great attacker and defender.
- alku - You rarely see him post but he is constantly taking down enemy cities
- tsikes - Hits you hard and fast from close range, hard to defend against.
- kwelson - Responds very quickly to support requests consistantly

DeletedUser

Top choice is not in this world but im sure people know him or of him there are alot of very good players in here and i appologize for not being able toput any others that in my mind deserve to be on this list but i think most know whom id take with me anywhere i go.

1) Kronnoss- my original mentor in grepolis and the leader of Eviction notice always a top attacker not in this world but my choice
2) Avera - Started out this server against him joined EoD and never looked back great leader
3) Beerwench - Great person to talk to has had me on the ropes a few times
4) Tsikes- Deffinitely a grind fighter and very good attacker never have spoken to him ingame but a solid player
5) Queen of hearts - she cant survive with out me keeping her sane and making her roll her eyes lol
6) jiffyjeff15 - Great guy has great BP parties with him plus an all around great player
7) alb anain - Very good player attacking and defending
8) Dotnetman - Has been there to save me alot when it was needed great attacker and defender himself
9) RobH1987 - seeing his attacks and damage he does just amazes me
10) Kwelson - Good player to have knows what needs to be done to make right plays has had some setbacks but learns from mistakes

there are several others i would place on here if i had room
chilluminati - been with me from the start
besmar - great defender never talked to her
lord red eagle - LS building machine lol
many others i would have also

DeletedUser

I know everyone does not want to admit it, but we all know I'm number one on everyone's dream team. ;)
mm

DeletedUser

First it is very difficult to narrow this down to just 10 (I have cheated and included some honorable mentions). It is also difficult because there are some really good players that left early that I never got a chance to play with that were mentioned in previous posts by older players. Also, there are many good players that I just haven't gotten to play with due to location (such as GT players). So this list is primarily LOD and EOD players as that is my world.

1. Sir Henriksen - great leader, awesome player offensevely and defensively. Quite frankly, I am astonished that I am the first to post him
2. Firewolf001 - great attacker, just got to deal with her fire talks (inside joke)
6. Robh1987 - good attacker. Easy to revolt, hard to take a city from. And learns from his mistakes.
7. Thetan Wolf - seems to be solid leader and good at being vocal which I like. Plus his fighter ranking is well above his points ranking
10. TSIKES - I guess I have to put myself here as others have inclucded themselves. However, I don't consider myself top 10. I am more of a grinder which can be a dime a dozen

Honorable mentinos: ashik01, kenpachi2, vladko83, bastochia, scotiabum, sleepercell69, kwelson, ridiculous1973, DKD0402, dj-x

Thanks for the vote buddy:cool:

DeletedUser37342

1. lvypaul ~ a treasured friend not to mention an exceptional player
2. JIFFYJEFF15 ~ proves you can be both friend and foe
4. Beerwench ~ drunken conversations aside he managed what everyone else failed to achieve
4. whykags ~ love playing tag team with him on the offensive
5. besmar ~ great all round player with the ability to drive even those who love her stir crazy
6. DKD0402 ~ fantastic defender
7. tsikes ~ kill, kill, kill, and well, kill some more! Relentless is an understatement!!!
8. Alb anian ~ Mr offensive ~ and a great player to fight alongside
9. Phialphaman ~ Grimm on a good day and you don't want to know what he's like on a bad one ~ loyal to those he respects above all else
10. CasperReturns ~ not from this world but the most respected player I have had the pleasure to meet and play with in Grepolis and I would love to have the opportunity to play alongside him again.

I ran out of space (thank goodness 30 is the cap in reality in Rhethy) before I had the opportunity to name Proxim0, dj-x, mistermee, Zennor, MoS & Gez, aaron ostridge, Jacksbane, bastochia, kenpachi, firewolf (you do not want to be a man when the banter is flowing between us), scotiabum, LRE and I am sure there are some I do not really know (and many I have forgotten) who could equally feature in a top 10.

DeletedUser19318

Top choice is not in this world but im sure people know him or of him there are alot of very good players in here and i appologize for not being able toput any others that in my mind deserve to be on this list but i think most know whom id take with me anywhere i go.

1) Kronnoss- my original mentor in grepolis and the leader of Eviction notice always a top attacker not in this world but my choice
2) Avera - Started out this server against him joined EoD and never looked back great leader
3) Beerwench - Great person to talk to has had me on the ropes a few times
4) Tsikes- Deffinitely a grind fighter and very good attacker never have spoken to him ingame but a solid player
5) Queen of hearts - she cant survive with out me keeping her sane and making her roll her eyes lol
6) jiffyjeff15 - Great guy has great BP parties with him plus an all around great player
7) alb anain - Very good player attacking and defending
8) Dotnetman - Has been there to save me alot when it was needed great attacker and defender himself
9) RobH1987 - seeing his attacks and damage he does just amazes me
10) Kwelson - Good player to have knows what needs to be done to make right plays has had some setbacks but learns from mistakes

there are several others i would place on here if i had room
chilluminati - been with me from the start
besmar - great defender never talked to her
lord red eagle - LS building machine lol
many others i would have also

The Emperor bows.. thanks rav

Check out Myonia.. EN rules once again

DeletedUser31977

1. Kwel- your awesome
2.Alb anian- top fighter a must
3.bogosavac-top bloke, one of the best attackers around on grepo I think
4.nabucho- because this guy really is grumpy, we had one of sleeps cities stacked and he never gave up well until he had no offence -
5.bodnapa- for lolz
6.ashik01-nobody seems to like him apart from me so would get lots of attacks on us.. yay bp
7.RobH1987- doesn't care about size, full out attack guy.. I like him and I have never spoken to him.
8.peb123- cause the basterd took my city. *** this one is a if you dont mind****
9.DKD0402- still in chaos dedicated
10.newnham55- need an old man for wisdom

1. Nabucho - awesome war leader
2. Defense03 - Great offense and defense
3. Spartan Steel - Mentor
4. Sleepercell - wow this guy can arrange an attack and defend like a king
5. Hokiehero - again great attacks and defends well.
6. avera - great attacker
7. RobH -
8. peb123 - cautious but deadly
9. Kawharrie7 - never gives up
10. Bogosavac.

DeletedUser29916

I'm going to try it a bit different and start with people outside EOD/ROD.

First off some of my direct enemies throughout this world who have won my respect using there skills. Never heard them slander or and that means a lot to me.

Tsikes
Kenpachi
Sir Henriksen
Wolfjager
Whyakgs

All great players.
Seeing I have only 5 spots left I will select people who I concider great teamplayers and who will put max effort in to there abilities.
- Ravenous
- Yuchen
- NickSeven
- Ovsyanka
- Bodnapa

Ofcourse there a lot more, Ovs, Nick and Rave came to this world with me. Yuchen was on the island I spawned on and bodnapa has been close to me all the time. Yuch/Bod have made me curse at the start and make me smile right now.

Dot, Queen, Kev, Rob, jeff and all those others who put up with me every day are each brilliant players and adorable people.

DeletedUser32029

wait a min chill,i am coming at you.....leave it...it's ww time so just sim...

DeletedUser

~swinging hammer of Jorisva1 Hits Ashik and he falls unconsious and the mod looks at him in embarrassment. I point and laugh at a pretty safe distance ~ :p

Back to topic

My Dream team

Avera
Jimmy the saint
Ravenous2
Chilluminati
Alku
robh

I will trust them with my game life any day :p

r3df0x - when he was really active
Aksak Timur
rmoller - when he was really active
Richard the lion - when he was active

Not from this world
bobytza33
doolcee
cris kid
bloynda
Murtius
I miss my original Omicron team.

From our enemy players

Thetan Wolf - Like the way he trash talks ;)
Matjuju - Like the banters we did

Well other enemies have not impressed me.

THere are others too if i want to make the list it goes on and on.

DeletedUser19042

For the last time. Please make a new thread for talks concerning EOD.

In this thread you stay on topic.

Thank you,
J

DeletedUser

I love you tsikes and thank you for giving me second place ;)

This will be hardest thing to do there is no chance to get only 10 people as best of the best as I have seen there at least 40 people that I would really love to be with in next world and that would make super alliance of all times but I can use little fire talks to describe why I love my boys:
1. Kenpachi hmmmmmmm somewhere in far far away universe we have dream come true he is always there for you when you need him just say "Ken u there..."
2. BeerWench is just "Boss" in every sence of this word and I love him and again in this othere far far away universe our dream is becoming real :) we are drunk, naked and killing enemies all the time
3. Sir Henriksen well you gotta to love Mr.Big and hate him same time becouse he left me. ps how dare you to leave best in the world
4. Tsikes well his naked pictures would leave you breathless...
5. RobH I cant get him out of my mind. If we dont get together in new world you will have me 1 on 1 any time hun
6. Arcken and jctan players that left this game awsome team I learned all I know from them and thank you both for giving me best time of my life
7. Jimmy and Ashik both from my start ally maelstrom well Jimmy is Jimmy he takes care of his plant well and Ashik well you gotta love man with million birs lol
8. Vladko83 that awsome persone, friend, handsome sexy young man is all I just said :)
9. Dotnetman great player and have my full respect in game and in real life :)
10. Oh its getting harder now I wanna add 20 more lol, for ex. LadyAredhel she is always there far far away in other ocean but she gets on time when ever you need her :), then Sleepercell69 would always have place in my dream team, ThetanWolf what can you say but I love you hun just keep rolling and we are almost done here lol, ArtbyChris I always looked at her rank she was my guide for my own success wish I could keep rolling and see you behind me great player and committed and always there to help, kwelson and many many more...

DeletedUser

1) BeerWench- Amazing leader, attacker, and defender. Great all around player and fun to talk to. Politics especially ;)
2) Sir Henriksen- Great all around player
3) Firewolf001- Hilarious, amazing fighter, lots of....hormones...
4) bastochia- This guy is amazing. He grew from a small 80k player to 800k in like 4 months. Outstanding attacker.
5) Alb anian- The stats say it all. Fun to talk trash to ;)
6) Kwelson- Great defender and all around player. I admire your humbleness as well.
7) RobH- Check the stats....
8) tsikes- Really good guy and great attacker. Always very calm.
9) Thetan Wolf- I admired his tactics and leadership. Didn't care about size. Proved that it doesn't matter.
10) avera- seems to be a good leader and definitely a good fighter.

My hat really goes off to all the members of EoD and all the Coalition alliances. I would fight beside all of you(with a few exceptions) in other worlds. I still need to prove my own abilities, I wouldn't consider myself Top 50 here...

DeletedUser20547

@ Apollo, thanks mate.

1) Alku - Solid player, beast of an attacker and 100 percent trustworthy, would play by his side on any world any time.
2) jacquib - Solid, loyal, good player....fought against her and with her and I can't imagine further playing without her on my team.
3) Bodnapa - Omicron team-mate - nuff said
4) Jimmy the Saint - Omicron team-mate - nuff said
5 ) R3dfox - awesome player, my teacher - nuff said
6) Besmar - Good player, loyal and emotional to the game player......fought against, I cant wait until we have a chance to be on the same team.
7) artbychris-2 - Loyal and good, hopefully we have the chance to play on a new world from the start.
8) Dazzathedog - Good player and prefers honor over easy win....even thru hard times he remains the rock that hold arthur's sword.
9) Sleepercell69 - has no loyalty what so ever....so as long as he wins he is good to go.....everyone needs a transformer on their team for better or worst.
10) whyakgs - The man is loyal and is good. I offered him a spot back in the time we were rimming them and he declined for loyalty...I admire that. ....... too bad all that was lost now that everyone is switching alliances to win the crown. lol

World Wide dream team.

1) bobytza - The best there is, was, and as far as I am concerned will ever be. He was rimmed, learned the game and within the same world returned to be the founder and leader of the winning alliance by all accounts.....to take a city off of him was like hitting the lotto.
2) Blondyna - Excellent leader and proficient attackers, along with beauty....ultimate grepo player.
3) Doolcee - same as #2 - ultimate grepo player
4) cb626626 - excellent attacker and good friend....granted he IS NOT THE BEST FOUNDER OR LEADER (check out his last world appolonia) but pound for pound one of the best grepo players.
5) Jimmy the Saint - Ultimate fighter - nuff said
6) Bodnapa - great player, can't see a world without him in it.
7) Valuero - THE BEST ATTACKER
8) Alku - A beast of a player and loyal to the core.
9) redfox - My teacher - nuff said
10) jacquib - Her playing style, her blonde hair :p, her loyalty....she is awesome:pro:

DeletedUser

1. Beerwench - He out-played us all, with both word and sword. A true master of Grepolis. Complete respect.

The rest are in no particular order.

2. Robh - Takes any city he wants when ever he wants.
3. Vladko - It takes a special player to come back from the brink of extinction.
4. Avera - For helping me to truly understand the meaning of loyalty.
5. Firewolf - Relentless, ruthless, remarkable. Follow your dreams.
6. LadyAredhel - A true lady, class always shows through.
7. Bodnapa. An omi-vet, their experience and dedication is an example to us all.
8. HB leadership. For proving that with perseverance and by steadfastly sticking to a principle, they can play an important role in the world.
9. Besmar. For keeping us all entertained though the quiet times.
10. Kenpachi2 . For selflessly accepting responsibility for so much.